A Legend Reborn

•Astaxsmall harem

-Noelle

-Nero

-Mimosa

-OP Asta

-Magic Asta

- No Kira family cause they suck

- The royal families aren't related

Plot:

As Lumiere was sealed by Nero she had placed a reincarnation spell on him. Causing him to be born when he would be most needed. Unfortunately he was born a peasent and grew up in a village called Hage. He shared a body with a boy named Asta who was manaless. Over the years he was able to talk to the boy, they told each other of what they wanted and found they are quite similar. They had the same dream to make the kingdom a better place. The more they connected the more they found out more that they can do, like Lumiere is able to allow Asta to use his light magic and he can see what Asta sees. Lumiere convinces Asta to not tell people about him. He always practices his magic and body in private, or so he thought. Turns out there was a familiar bird watching from afar. Asta doesn't reveal his magic until the grimoire ceremony where he receives two grimoires a four leaf and his five leaf. (Same thing happens in canon) He his really able to use his magic during the exams where he is able to use his mana to impress the captains. Although he aced the tests no one wanted him, he did have a unusual amount of mana even surpassing Yuno, not to mention the fact that he has two grimoires. Until captian Yami forced him to join the Black Bulls.

Im going to try and get The new chapter of Clover's Ace tomorrow, but this'll probably be the next story I write I just like the idea more than most