Crazy Over The Future Wizard King

Idk what this is and I'm most likely ain't gonna write this but enjoy.

-Royal families aren't related

-Harem x OC x Asta (OC has a harem)

Harem:

-Yuno

-Leopald

-Solid

-Kiato

-Rill

-Magna

-Luck

-Finral

-Langris

That's it.

Summary:
All of her life Poal Kira was known by her beauty. She had men confessing to her every time she went in public. It got to the point where her friends, Mimosa Vermillion and Noelle Silva, had to uses spells just to keep them away. She had even tried visiting a village called Hage with her friends, but that didn't work either as a boy her age named Yuno also fell for her. Her hriends had even fell for another boy they found when they left her alone. They wouldn't share any other details than "He had no mana" and "He had a lot of muscles". She gave up after a while and didn't bug them about it. Unknowingly, the two had made several trips back to visit the boy, After awhile time came for the grimoire ceremony, on the way she over heard the two and learned the boy's name, Asta. Just the name and what she heard made her heart shudder. Someone dense as a brick, false hopes of marriage, and nice? That's exactly what she wanted! The three were sad when they couldn't find the boy, but they heard soon after about the boy who had a 5 leaf in their hands. They trained and waited for the entrance exams to find the boy. Eventually Noelle and Mimosa didn't take the exams and just went to squads, while Poal took the exams despite her brother's, Antusgut, constant nagging about it. The dueling part of the exam came and she finally found the boy. His ash-grey hair and forest green hair made her have a red face plus a wide smile. His dream of being the wizard king and strange magic made her more curious about the boy, so she joined the Black Bulls as that was the same squad he joined. From afar she watched the anti-magic boy through is journey in the Black Bulls, and she had a plan for him to be her's.

Yes I know it's fucking weird, but I kinda had a slightly yandere OC x Asta in my head and I won't write it for a while or at all.