First Taste

Upon our arrival home, Brandon had cleaned up his mess- which was nice. He and Celeste got off on the right foot and had an understanding of eachother and respected eachother. Arny had shown her to her new room, and I was leading Valerie down to hers. I hope she doesn't mind dark themes, I thought as I opened the door.
Her room was right next to mine, and decorated with different shades of red and midnight black. It's just the color scheme I enjoyed, so I adorned my 3 guest rooms with the same colors.
" If you don't like it we can go buy different colors for everything and repaint or whatever-" I started to sort of go on a rant about how many accomodations I could make for her but she stopped me.
" No, it's beautiful and I love it... I guess I just thought we'd sleep... well, together." I looked at her in awe. I mean, we had just been reunited, and I feel like I've known her forever and that I knew her well- the power of vampiric memory. But still, deep down I know we weren't the same people from back then and that we had changed immensly over time. We were strangers again-
" I understand what you're thinking... and you're right. I'm sorry it isn't lady-like of me to be this forward, is it?" She blushed and walked into the guest room. Shit, forgot she can read my mind.
" I'm sorry, Valerie. I just thought we could spend more time together to get to know eachother once again. Maybe a few weeks would do the trick," I smiled, resting my hand on her shoulder.
Suddenly, she spun around and kissed me. I widened my eyes in shock, and she pulled away. I stared at her.
" I'm sorry. I've been wanting to do that for a very long time." I continued to stare at her, and decided to kiss her back. I kicked the door shut behind us, and led her towards the bed. She walked backwards and layed down. She was only wearing a blouse, and dress pants- almost as if she were the CEO of an important business. I tore the shirt in half, the bottons went flying across the room. Her hands explored my shoulders and back as we kissed. She put her hands under my shirt and swiftly slipped it off. I leaned down onto her, and our skin made contact. It was the best feeling in the world- her smooth, white skin felt amazing on my own.
" Danny, I- I don't want to go much f-farther- though I know we had an amazing time back then being friends for as l-long as we did, I-I'm not sure I'm ready to go all-l t-the way," she stammered as I kissed her stomach and hips. I stopped and looked up at her from my position.
" Don't worry. I won't take anything from you that you don't invite me to. I promise." I leaned up, connecting our lips again. I held both of her hands above her head with one hand, and lifted her chin with the other. I was feeling her mouth fully- she had no fangs present, she was warm, she tasted so sweet... I was suddenly aware of her quickened heartbeat. I stopped kissing her, backing off and taking deep breaths. I can't do this- I can't hurt her-
" Danny, we agreed that this was OK. Take my blood. Please- I crave your bite. Please-" she begged. I couldn't resist that, nor the sound of her blood pumping through her veins. I kissed her neck, feeling closer to her than ever. I traced my hands over her shoulders and gripped her arms. I held her wrists once again, and kissed her shoulder. I heard her moan as I bit down- but I didn't tear any flesh, I was just teasing. I licked from her collarbone to her jawline, feeling her tremble and become weak beneath me. I smiled against her throat- her heartbeat was louder than ever.
I hesitated, hovering over her sweet neck. I took deep breaths, and let my fangs slide out. I hesitated once more, and felt her squirming beneath me, her body begging for me. I growled, and kissed her neck. Then, I bit her.
Her blood rushed into my mouth, and my eyes widened at the taste. She tasted so sweet- like pure, raw sugar. She was moaning and whimpering quietly while I sucked her blood. Oh my God, you taste so fucking good, I thought, knowing she would hear me.
" D-D-Danny... I- I think you've had enough," she whispered. I didn't listen- I was too consumed by her taste.
" Danny, I- I can feel myself getting weaker, please-" I forced myself to remove my mouth from her throat, and took deep breaths. I felt her blood drip down my chin as I licked my upper lip. I threw my head back, panting- trying to gain control. I leaned back down over her, still holding her down, and I licked her bleeding wound. I licked until there was no blood left on her skin, and I kissed the bite marks before letting her wrists go and putting my button-up back on. I grabbed her a new shirt from her bag, and helped her into it.
I drank too much- if I had kept going for another 5 minutes, she might be dead, I thought in horror. I turned to rush out of the room, and she stopped me, grabbing my hand.
" Danny, I- I'm fine. Don't worry. God, that felt amazing. I just need to rest... would you stay in here with me?" I looked into her glossy eyes, and nodded slowly. I layed down with her, and changed the lights with the remote. The room was illuminated in dark red light, and I switched the TV on. I started to watch Jujutsu Kaisen- again- and she snuggled up to me. She was so close, I could hear her weak heartbeat. I hugged her close, but kept her neck away from my fangs' reach. She soon fell asleep, and I layed awake- as I have for years. I thought about how far I could've gone... what I could've done.
I could've killed her... and then we would've never known if we could be mates... God, I'm so stupid. I'm so sorry, Valerie. I'm not strong enough to be able to safely drink your blood... I have some things to work on before I do this again.