Irreversible

Y/N POV: It really didn't take long for everyone to react to their videos, by the time mine ended everyone else was already getting up from their seats. 

"What the fuck...?" Mondo sweat dropped. "Th-This can't be real, right? It has to be fake, right!?" Aoi yelled. "Yeah, no way it's real. Haha...no way." Leon muttered. "I can't t-take it anymore... I c-can't take this anymore! Let me out of h-here!" Toko screamed as she pulled at her hair. Just simply judging by everyone's reactions, I could only assume that they saw something similar to what I had seen, maybe even a little worse, however probably the most expected reaction of all is that no one had even bothered to at least try and hide their fear and confusion. Well...I guess except for her, she seems like the only one who looks none the bit taken aback by what she had just looked at. "I see... So this is what he meant by motive. He wants to fuel our desire to leave so that we're more likely to start killing each other." Kyoko thought out loud. "It is the classic 'prisoner's dilemma.'" Celeste sighed out calmly. "...Huh?" Hifumi sweat dropped, looking just as puzzled as I. 

"Let me use an example. Imagine two countries are on the brink of war. But both countries want peace, and each commits to scaling back their forces as a sign of good faith. But there's a chance that one country may betray the other, so each country fears lowering their guard. The result is that neither scales back their forces, and they both end up betraying each other. In other words, the fear of invisible treachery becomes the greatest enemy of stability." Celeste explained. "That kinda sounds l-like us right now... Everyone says they'll work together, but in our hearts we're all afraid someone might betray us.." Toko pointed out. "Don't put those awful thoughts in our head! That's exactly what they want us to do!" Taka sweat dropped, not looking too sure of himself. "You can say that, but maybe you're thinking that once everyone drops their guard, you can just..." Leon spat at Taka, looking...less than happy. "What!?" Taka sweat dropped, looking astonished. "This is exactly what Monokuma, or whoever's behind this, wants. They want us to fight. Don't you see?" Sakura said. "Yeah, you're right. We all need to calm down..." Fujisaki mumbled. "Okay, then. Maybe we should start by all just...talking. Maybe if we all just talk about what we saw, that'll help get everything out of our system. Besides, I think we're all super curious, right?" Junko questioned, twirling a piece of her hair in between her fingers. 

To be completely honest, I am a little curious however I don't think I really care who these privileged bunches care about in their lives and who cares about them and I'm sure as hell not gonna tell them about who cares about me. 

"Hey, Sayaka..." Makoto mumbled. upon doing so we all turned our heads to look at a very anxious-looking Sayaka. "What was in your video, Sayaka?" Makoto asked the girl who did respond. "What's wr-wrong? Just hurry up and t-tell us..." Upon being asked by Toko a little more forcefully, a rather intense expression overtook her features. "Sayaka?" Makoto called out gently to her, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, Makoto...how about we give her a minute-" "...Stop it!" Sayaka then suddenly pushed Makoto's hand away and ran off. "Sayaka!?" Aoi yelled out, looking shocked. "Let her go." Byakuya muttered, looking unfazed. "I-I can't do that! I have to go make sure she's okay!" Makoto argued. "I h-hate romantic comedies like this. I don't care what h-happens to her, personally..." Toko stammered out. "That's because you're totally thoughtless!" Junko yelled at Toko angrily. "I'm...really worried." Aoi admitted. "Then why don't you go do whatever you think you have to? We don't all have to stick around together, right? Speaking of which, I have my own things to take care of. Goodbye." After Celeste had left, everyone else just went their own separate ways, leaving Makoto and I alone together. 

"So, uh...how are you doin-" "C'mon! We gotta go find Sayaka!" Makoto yelled out before running out of the room, I could only sigh before quickly walking in the direction he had ran away. I put my head up to a classroom to hear Sayaka yelling something along the lines of 'I want out! Let me out right now!' I huffed tiredly and leaned my back on the wall next to the classroom, I'm no good at comforting people, I usually just say what's on my mind and hope that it can comfort them, which...I don't think is gonna help Sayaka very much, but eh, she's got Makoto.