chapter 1

Hi, this is my first story!! Don’t be too hard on me ;) haha, anyway I hope you enjoy, please like, comment, vote and fan!!! Your feedback is most welcome!

Now enjoy. (:

Chapter  1

I stood there staring at him blankly, as tears streamed down my face, hoping to hide the hurt, and betrayal, I felt. He stood In front of me with pleading eyes, I looked into his eyes, remembering the all the times we spent together, at the park, the movies, all the dates, at home snuggling as he whispered sweet nothings in my ear. The more I thought about the memories, the heavier the tears fell.

He tried to grab my hands , but I quickly moved them away

“stop” I whispered  “just stop!” I said my voice getting louder. The image of him and some chick, having sex, hearing them, flashed through my mind, and then I let my anger take over.

“don’t you dare fucking touch me! How could you? How could you hurt me so bad? What happened to ‘you can trust me, ill never hurt’ what happened to that huh? Forget it while you were shagging her? What happened to ‘forever?’ what happened to ‘I LOVE YOU’ ? “ I yelled, as my body started to shake from emotions.

“im sorry” he whispered

A sarcastic laugh escaped my lips, before “ sorry you did it? or sorry you got caught?”

End of flash back

And that’s why I don’t date.

After, snapping out of my daze, I looked back up at the boy standing in front of me, trying to show no emotion.  I had to admit, he was cute, with his, shaggy blonde hair, light green eyes, and tanned skin. 

“sorry, i cant, I’m busy”  I say flatly, looking at my nails.

“oh okay” I hear him mumble. Before watching his retreating feet. I turned to my locker opening  it and chucking in the stuff I don’t need and getting the stuff I do. “that’s the 3rd boy this week” I mumble to myself.

“then maybe give one a try?” I hear the voice of my bestfriend of 15 years say, shes the one I can count on, the only one I have, the one I can fully trust. Shes helped me with so much, including the break but with sam, and family problems, not money wise, we have enough of that, but emotional, family problems, and shes everything a bestfriend can be, funny, kind, scarastic, caring, she doesn’t like, people pushing her around, so she doesn’t let them, sure she can be a bit bitchy to them but cant we all? This is why I love her. And not to mention gorgeous, her long deep red hair (died) and tanned skin, brown eyes, and she has a good body, in the least lesbian way.

 I smile before turning around and hugging her.

“ sorry Emily, I don’t date, you know that, I can’t go through the same pain again” I say emphasizing the ‘again’.  I’m not looking but I know she’s rolling her eyes.

“god you’re gonna have to start dating soon, I swear there’s a gnome down there” she says gesturing to my crotch, we stare at eachother for a second before bursting out laughing.

“ill see you at first lunch” I chuckle before walking to my first period.                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Hope you enjoy, comment, vote, fan and leave feed back! Pleaseeeeeee  (: xx