chapter 2

Chapter 2

I quickly rushed to first period, which was science. Great.

The late bell rung and I quickly sprinted down the hall, being my clumsy self I tripped over my own feet and flew forward, waiting for the impact of the floor to make contact with my face but it never came. Instead I felt muscly arms around my waist, I looked up and was shocked to see it was none other than Reece Chestcott. Schools, bad boy, but also the hottest boy in our school, every girl wanted him, and every guy wanted to be like him. He was cocky, arrogant, sexy, hot, drool worthy, doable- wow wow wow, stop there sophie!

I properly looked at him and noticed that cocky smirk plastered on his face. I felt my cheeks redden.

“I always knew girls fell for me” he said with a wink, I scoffed before pushing out of his embrace and fixing my cloths and hair.

“in your dreams buddy” i replied, while grabbing my bag that was on the ground

“you will be in my dreams”  he responded with a sexy smile.

“and that’s the only place ill ever be with you” I shot back, with a smirk of my own

he leaned forward, his face inches from mine, he moved his head to the side, close to my ear, I was frozen my heart pumping, his cologne hit me, and it smelled so good, a mixture of sweet and minty with a bit of a woodsy smell, but all together smelt amazing.

“trust me soon enough, you will be begging to be with me” he whispered, before trailing kisses down my neck to my collar. Leaving a line of fire behind, my eyes fluttered closed as he continued and I couldn’t help the light moan that left my mouth. I could feel him smirk against my neck, at the reaction he got from me. Suddenly he pulled away, I opened my eyes to be greeted with the cocky grin again, “see you later, sweet cheeks” he  whispered, before turning around and walking away. I stood there shocked. I cant let that happen again. Remembering where I was and that I was late I quickly ran to my class.

the day went by quickly but I couldn’t get his face out of my head, I could still feel his lips on my neck, even though it happened hours ago. I let out an aggravated sigh, slamming my locker shut, I hung my bag on my shoulder and started walking down the hall and out the front doors,  my already annoyed mood got worse when I remembered my car was in the shop getting fixed. I started my walk home kicking rocks to take out my aggravation.

I heard a car pull up, and turned my head to see, reece in the drivers seat.

“looking a bit angry sophie, we can take it out in my room” he said with a wink.

“ what so I can use you as a bunching bag?”

I heard him chuckle before stopping, “get in ill give you a lift” he called out

“im fine, thanks “

“look at the sky its gonna rain” he said pointing to the sky, I looked up and if on que it started to rain. I made a weird annoyed grumpy sound, and got in the car. “don’t look so thrilled to be here with me” he said with an over exaggerated smile

“shut up and drive” I mumbled.  After a few minutes we arrived at my house, I got out and leaned through the window “thanks” I said with a genuine smile. “no problem” he replid putting the car into gear. I started walking to the door. “oh yeah, ill pick you up at 8 tomorrow be ready” he shouted before speeding off down the road. This should be good..

~~~~~

sophies outfit she wore to school on the side! >>>>>>>>>>

Hope you liked it! please tell me what you think! Vote comment and fan! J x