21-30

21

Chapter 21: Unique Jinjiang Literature City 21

« PrevNext »

≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Feng Chu went drinking with these friends in the afternoon, and went to the sanatorium in the evening.

He parked downstairs.

There are still twenty minutes before seven o'clock, and Feng Chu lit another cigarette.

A moment later he snuffed out the fireworks.

Today was different from usual, Ling Yi agreed to his proposal. If possible, Feng Chu wants to kiss Ling Yi.

The wind in the early winter night was very bleak, Feng Chu leaned against the car door with a extinguished cigarette in his hand.

At 7:55, Feng Chu threw away the cigarette in his hand and went into the building.

He knocked on the door twice before pressing the password to open it. Ling Yi had just taken a shower, and he was sitting on the sofa wiping his hair with a towel.

The temperature and humidity of the room are just right, Feng Chu is cold and air-conditioned, and feels warm instantly after entering the door.

Ling Yi tilted her head: "Is that Mr. Feng?"

Feng Chu said "um": "It's me."

He stepped forward and took the towel in Ling Yi's hand.

Ling Yi was wearing grey knitted trousers and a white jumper. The ends of her hair were dripping with water, and the drops of water fell down her chin.

Feng Chu wiped the ends of Ling Yi's hair, lowered his head and smelled the fresh breath of Ling Yi.

Feng Chu threw the towel aside and said, "Ling Yi, did you really agree?"

Ling Yi nodded lightly: "This matter is helpful to both of us, but after all, I am blind, and I depend on Mr. Feng in my life, which may be harmful to you. There are many troubles in life. In the future, if Mr. Feng meets someone he really likes or has other ideas, this marriage can be terminated at any time."

Feng Chu knows that termination is impossible. The men in their Feng family have never had a divorce. His grandfather was like this, his father was like this, and so was Feng Chu.

Some things are predestined, and they are unpredictable. There is only such a person in a lifetime.

Feng Chu knows what he wants.

Right now Ling Yi hasn't completely taken the bait, and hasn't really become his wife. He won't say anything nonsense. First, he will follow Ling Yi: "Okay, I will take good care of you after marriage."

Ling Yi extended a hand to Feng Chu: "Thank you."

Feng Chu first held Ling Yi's warm fingertips, and then took all his palms in his hands.

He put his other hand on the back of the sofa, Ling Yi couldn't see it, if he could see, he would find himself surrounded by Feng Chu's arms between the sofas.

Feng Chu looked down at Ling Yi's delicate face: "What if you have feelings for me or I have feelings for you during the marriage?"

Ling Yi hadn't thought of this possibility for a while, he was stunned for a moment.