41-50

41

Chapter 41: Unique Jinjiang Literature City 41

« PrevNext »

≡ Table of Contents

Settings

From Xiaoshu's point of view, it is not recommended that Feng Chu directly tell the old lady that she was deceived. The old lady is very old, and she can't bear any grievances since she was young. If it is because of this matter A hundred Gu Ruochun couldn't make up for the anger in his body.

If you want to say it, you have to save some face for the old lady, and you can't expose the old lady's self-esteem in person.

Xiao Shu has been in Feng's house for a few years. After thinking about it, she still thinks that her family is good. At least she has nothing to do with her grandparents and parents. The relationship between everyone in the Feng family is a little cold, and everyone has their own twists and turns in their hearts, and they are actually more like guests than relatives.

Feng Chu's voice was lower than usual today, Xiaoshu said with concern: "Mr. Feng, you have a cold? I asked the servant to cook you a bowl of **** soup? Butler, you go and ask auntie Make **** soup."

When the housekeeper left, and there were not many people around, Xiao Shucai said: "President Feng, what Gu Ruochun has done is a bit bad. It's not good to keep the old lady in the dark, paper is a bag. Don't worry, do you want to give a hint to the old lady? The old man is very smart, and some things can be understood after a little thinking. As long as you don't know that she has been cheated, and pretend that they don't know, then you will not face each other. There will be any damage."

Feng Chu considered for a moment.

Lao Madam Feng is his father's biological mother, and Feng Chu can't be rash about her affairs.

Xiao Shu added: "Moreover, Gu Ruochun's sowing discord made the old lady mistakenly think that you raised a little lover outside."

Feng Chu's tone was cold: "How did he know?"

Xiao Shu was taken aback - is there really someone? She thought that no one would dare to give Feng Chu a hug. Although Feng Chu was rich and powerful, he was usually very frightening. When Xiao Shu stayed by his side for three minutes, he felt like he was going to freeze to death.

She stammered: "I don't know...Maybe Mrs. Chu said. He, he told the old lady that you have a male model with a very dissolute private life..."

Feng Chu's face instantly turned colder, Xiaoshu was so frightened that he couldn't say a word, and took two steps back.

Father Feng was not at home at night. It is said that he went out to sea fishing with the old father Chen, and he might not come back at night. Last year, Mr. Feng bought a pretty yacht. City B is near the sea. He often goes out to sea with his friends.

In the afternoon, Mrs. Feng made a beauty appointment with several ladies. When she came back to see Feng Chu in the evening, she was not in a good mood. She specially ordered the chef to cook some dishes that Feng Chu likes to eat. Old Madam Feng didn't know what Feng Chu likes to eat, but she thought that the chef would know.

During the meal, Mrs. Feng smiled and said, "As soon as your mother comes here this time, you will see me more often when you go home. It's still your mother and son, so let your mother be more in the future. Come."

Chu Manwen is too busy with work, and Mrs. Feng just said that if Feng Chu returned to live here every day, she and Mr. Feng might not be used to it.