8

The alpha decided to go to his apartment after fucking some random wolves.

Truly, he doesn't want to go to his apartment because of two reasons:

First, the Omega is going to question him so much, and second, because of his guilt. He can't look at those pure eyes without any guilt, so he mostly ignores the omega and doesn't goes home too.

but,

He needs some files, so he decided to go home, and after getting the file, he can stay a few days with random sluts.

For the last week, he has been living with one male beta taehyung, fucking the boy roughly from day to night. He doesn't care about others feelings but only his own pleasure.

Before this, he lived with an alpha named Yoongi. He had knotted the alpha even though the alpha was not made to take a knot.

He becomes a fuckboy, fucking random bitches every day because he can't get satisfied with his own boyfriend.

The innocent omega of his likes vanilla sex, which in Jimin's language is called love making," while the alpha is the whole opposite; he's into rough sex...

So, when four months ago, at a party, he fucked his co-worker in a drunken state, he became likes.

He liked the way he fucked his co-worker roughly, and from then on, it became an addiction.

but,

He tried not to cheat on his boyfriend by fucking his omega boyfriend roughly, but Jimin started whining and crying in the process.

which leaves the alpha frustrated and makes him fuck random bitches.

The alpha throws the relationship of three years for sex, throwing a diamond like a boyfriend and picking up a slut like rocks.

 ──

sorry for small chapter:(

my new bpjm book published, so check it out!