1

Little note: 

🌶 means: spicy scenes

italicized text means: your thoughts.

Inspired by: supyuhsupyuh

______________________________________

* 15 years ago *

''Hey mija, it's getting a little late I think you should go to bed'' Your mother said.

''Oh come Maria let her stay until the movie ends'' father said.

''No Diego it's late, you can watch another time'' 

''I'm sorry mija next time'' He said with a heart warming smile.

''awh why not mama'' 

''Come on mija now'' 

Your mother picked you up and tucked you in to bed. 

''Good night mama''

''Good night my princesa'' she said but she looked a little worried.

''Everything okay mama?'' 

'' Yes of course mija, don't worry sleep well'' she smiled soft.

You fell asleep. You were to young to understand that something was going on. 

______________________________________

you woke up, because you heard people talk. You climbed out of bed and looked out of the window ( standing on your toes because it was a little high ). You saw two cars standing outside. Men came out of the cars and barged into the house, yelling and you heard gunshots. You were so scared that you hid in your closet. After a while you heard the men leave and you walked downstairs. When you came downstairs you saw their bodies on floor.

''MAMA, PAPA!'' You screamed with tears in your eyes.

You cried and sat on the floor. The police came in and one of the officers went to you. 

''Hey, my name is detective Decker, what's your name?''

''C- Camila... Men- Mendoza'' you said sobbing.

''Well Camila... I'm so sorry for what happened, but you can't stay here of course. Do you have any family?''

''Y- yes my aunt...''

''Let's bring you to your aunt, do you want to pack anything?''

You nodded and walked upstairs with the detective. She helped you with grabbing some clothes, toys and books. 

''Is that everything?''

You just nodded and let a tear roll out of your eye. You and detective Decker walked back downstairs. 

''Okay, well you can your stuff in my car and we will bring you to your aunt, okay?''

''Okay...''

You walked out of the house and the detective put your stuff in the trunk of her car. 

''Okay, we're leaving let's go..''

She opened the door of her car and helped you step in. She closed the door and she took off. 

You arrived at your aunts house. You were a little scared, what is your aunt did not want you living in her house. But the detective got out of the car, helped you out and grabbed your stuff out of the car. 

''Come on let's go''

She knocked at the door and your aunt opened the door. 

''Hey are you Isabella?'' Detective Decker asked.

''Eh yes I am, is something wrong, Camila did you do something?'' she answered.

You shook you're head with tears in your eyes.

''Eh I'm sorry to tell you but your sister and her husband were murdered, and we wanted to ask you if you want to take care of her''.

''Omg, m-murdered, I can't believe it. Of course I will take care of Camila. Come in you can put your stuff in your new room''. Isabella said with a look of disbelief in her eyes.

''Okay I will go now, I'm so sorry for your loss'' 

''Thank you, and also thanks for bringing Camila here''

''No problem, take care''

Detective Decker drove away in her car and Isabella showed you your room. She helped you with the bags and you sat down on the bed. 

''Hey, what do you want to eat tonight?'' Isabella asked.

''eh... cheeseburgers?''

''Sounds good, I will get some. You can unpack a bit'' 

______________________________________
You were waiting for your aunt to come back. After 15 minutes you decided to read a little bit in your book ( Matilda ). Your mom used to read it for you in the evening, now that your reading it yourself felt a little weird.

*15 minutes later *

''Cami I have the cheeseburgers!'' Isabella yelled to her from downstairs.

You ran downstairs and you almost tripped, because you were pretty excited.

''Oh Camila! Cariño watch out!''

She ran up to you to check if you were okay. After that you walked to the table.

After you finished your burgers Isabella brought you to your room to go to bed.

''Goodnight Cariño'' She said with a nice smile on her face.

''Goodnight aunt Isabella''

She left your room and left your door ajar. When she came downstairs she started to talk to herself.

''Great now I have to take care of an 8 year old girl... Thanks sister...''

______________________________________

Note:

How do you guys like the story so far? If you have any ideas let me know. Detective Decker is not going to be a big part of the story, maybe she will return...

cariño = sweetie

- X