2

* 10 years later *

''Camila wake up!'' Isabella yelled.

''I'm already up calm down!''

''Hey! don't talk to me like that''

''You started it''

''You are lucky that I offered you to live here, but you are 18 now you can find your own place''

''w-what do you mean? Are you kicking me out?''

''That's exactly what I'm doing''

''You know what? Fine! You always were an asshole!''

''Ungrateful bitch! Grab your stuff and get out of here!''

You ran upstairs and grabbed a suitcase. You put all your stuff in their, well everything that could fit in it.

Without saying goodbye you walked out of the house. You put your stuff in your car and you left.

______________________________________

You arrived at your boyfriend's house. You grabbed your stuff and knocked at his door.

''Camila? I didn't know you were coming over''

''Hey Archer, Isabella kicked me out, can I stay here?''

''Of course you can, come in"

You put your stuff in his room and came back to the living room and sat on couch.

''You're gonna tell me what happened?'' Archer asked.

''Well we had a normal fight nothing new there, but during the fight she said that I'm 18 so that means that I can live on my own''

''Oh that sucks, but you don't seem to be very upset about it''

''No you're right, she never was capable of raising a kid, so I don't need her''

''Well you are a tough girl'' He said with a smirk.

''Oh shut up'' You kissed him.

______________________________________

Warning: 🌶️

You two walked up to his bedroom. He pushed you against the wall and started to kiss you, then moved down to your neck. You let out a moan and grabbed his hair.

You took of his shirt and you placed your hand on his abs. He kissed your neck one more time and after that he took off your shirt and kissed you between your breasts.

You moved to the bed and you fell on top of him. You kissed him and then took of his pants and he took of yours. Then he took of your bra and underwear and then his.

You looked down.

''Already hard? Am I that good?'' You asked with a smirk.

''You have no idea...''

He slammed his dick in and that made you gasp. He started at a leisurely pace.

''Arch...'' You moaned.

''What is it?''

''Go.. harder'' You asked barely forming the right words.

He picked up the pace. You moaned and so did he.

''Arch I'm close..''

''Me too'' he said going faster.

You tightened your grip on his back digging your nails. He groaned and tightened his grip as well. You let out a moan as you released, and he finished after.

You both fell on the bed.

''Well that cheered me up..'' You said exhausted.

''I bet it did, it was amazing''

______________________________________

''Hey babe what do you wanna eat?'' Archer asked.

''I don't know, pizza?''

''Sounds good, I will order a pepperoni''

He grabbed the phone and ordered the pizza. As soon as he put the phone away, all men rushed in and attacked you.

You fought back, you picked up some fighting skills through the years in high school and you wanted to learn something for when your parents killers came back.

Archer looked at you and he was very surprised.

After 15 minutes the men left and you were very confused by what happened.

"What was that?!" You asked

"I have no idea.." Archer answered

You looked at his face and you saw that he was hiding something.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Cami I'm sure, trust me"

You didn't believe him, but you let it go for now.

______________________________________

The pizza arrived and Archer walked to the door. You were still looking around and taking everything in.

What if those were my parents killers? What if they wanted to kill me?

You were sunken in your thoughts and Archer was talking to you.

''Camila? Is everything okay?''

''Yeah... just taking everything in..''

''Okay, well the pizza is here!''

''Finally I'm really hungry''

You finished the pizza and after that you were watching tv. You were really sunken in your thoughts again, so you had no idea what was going on on tv.

"Cami, I want to take you somewhere"

"Ooh a little surprise, that sounds fun"

"Yeah.. eh put on a jacket so we can go"

"Alright, I don't need to change clothes? I mean it's pretty basic what I'm wearing"

"Don't worry no one there dresses fancy"

You were a little confused and of course trying to figure out where you were going. When you were in the car you tried to figure it out by the road, but you never drove this way before.

You saw that Archer was looking a little worried and that made you really anxious. What if he was kidnapping you? No, don't think like that... He just wants to surprise you. I trust him..

About an hour later you arrived at a large building. It had a big bird on it and it said S.H.I.E.L.D. This doesn't look like a fun date or something...

"Arch what is this place?" You said stuttering.

"Don't worry Cami, nothing bad is gonna happen.."

Well don't jinx it..

"I really want to know where I am" You said a little louder this time.

"Alright, this is S.H.I.E.L.D, when you were fighting those guys earlier, I saw something in you. I called a guy named Nick Fury and he said that you should see this place. But what it is: It's a place full of agents, who defeat criminals or mobsters"

"So why am I here?"

"I think with a little bit of training you can become a really good agent"

"Wait what..? An agent? I don't know Arch.. Wait. you've been an agent all this time and I didn't know?"

"Yes I'm sorry, but Cami just have a talk with Fury.

Well that was a shitty apology 'yes I'm sorry'..

"I guess I could talk to him, but I'm not promising that I'm gonna do this"

"Thanks, that is everything I'm asking for"

Well this is a weird day...

______________________________________

A/N:
English is not my first language so if you have any tips or notes, please let me know!