it's here

Ngl, I dont really have anything in mind rn, so yeah. It'll be boring maybe. And it's NOT gonna be smut.

Giyuu pov:

It was raining. A lot. It's been 4 hours and it's still raining. But I'm okay with that. I went to the kitchen to grab some snacks, but there was nothing. I checked the cabinets, there was nothing. I'll have to buy food then, but it's raining heavily. I'll still go though. I grabbed a umbrella and headed out. It only took around 5 minutes to walk there. I got them and headed back, of course, but I saw Shinazugawa on the way there. Not that I care, but he looked stressed. I'll ask about that tomorrow. The hashira meeting is tomorrow anyway.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Morning. It's a sunny day today, and the hashira meeting is today. Time to get going then. I grabbed my uniform and haori, got dressed and left. It took quite a while, but I got there. That's all that matters. Only Shinobu, Mitsuri, and Sanemi was there. The others are either asleep or heading on their way I guess. I'll wait. Not that I care, but Sanemi still looks the same as yesterday. Just a bit different though.
"Shinazugawa? You don't look okay." I said. He just sat there, looking at the floor, gripping his uniform. He's a bit weird now. I'll just ignore him.
It's been 20 minutes now. Himejima and Tokito are here now. The meeting starts here.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The meetings over now, and I got a mission with Shinazugawa. But I don't know where he is now. I'll just wait until then.
It's been 12 minutes. He's still not here. Did he forget? No. Probably not. It's impossible for him to be forgetting his mission.
"Oh, there you are, Tomioka!" As a voice form my left called. It was Shinobu. "What are you doing here? I thought you were already out on your mission with Shinazugawa." "He's not here." I said. It's not really normal for this to happen, as I heard that he's always on time for his missions. "Oh, really? That's rare."" Shinobu said. We talked for a while waiting for Sanemi, then after around 6 minutes, he arrived. Guess we're going now.

(Yes yes, I now this was pretty short, BUT, I'll try to make the next part as soon as I can! If I get any ideas though.)