ONG A ALMOST REAL 1

This is the fr 1(i think) and im NOT continuing the story from before bc i don't want to

AU and summary: This au takes place in which, Giyuu isn't a hashira, but just a normal demon slayer. He represents basically all of the demon slayer side characters. But he's probably the best of the side-slayers. But when he encounters a lower-rank demon and almost dies, he meets Sanemi. Sanemi is still a hashira, but he's more caring and kind in this AU(pls dont attack me for this) They become more friendly and start developing some feelings, but Giyuu sort of denies it, saying that he doesn't deserve him. Meanwhile Sanemi is okay with these feelings and would gladly confess. So anyway they end up hooking up but it isn't gay bc their homies/hj and btw giyuus crow isn't like his og 1 he's silly and goofy and dont take shit seriously

Giyuu pov:

"Heeeeey, you have another mission! So there's this demon in the forest and you gotta kill him!" Came a voice from the sky, and soon got closer. It was my Kasugai crow. He's an annoying one and is kind of young. He doesn't take anything seriously, and he doesn't do his job properly. He still gets the job done, though, so that's all I really need from he. He eats a lot too. And I don't really like it. "Okay then." I reply. So then me and my annoying bird follows me as I head to the forest. I don't know why he does this, but he always leaves after I reach my destination.

"Okay, here we are! Good luuuuuck!" He says as he flies away to who-knows-where. In front of me, there's an old abandoned house. Or shed. I don't really know. I walk to the door and open it, and the moment I opened the door, a sharp pain went through my body. I shuddered and collapsed to the floor. What happened?

3rd person:

Giyuu was confused about what happened. Ignoring the pain, he got up and looked around. He drew his blade and walked in. The abandoned place was a house with 2 stories. He looked at the 2nd story, and he saw a silhouette. He thought that was the demon, and he thought right. The demon looked directly at Giyuu, and the moonlight revealed the demon. And he was a lower-rank. Lower-rank 6. Although he was the sixth, that didn't mean he wasn't strong nor fast. "Who are you to come here?" The demon said. They seemed to be a almost 6 foot male demon. The age he turned demon was probably around in this early or mid twenties. "To kill you." Giyuu replied. "Oh, really? Well, that would be nice. Buuut, there are lots and lots of undone business I need to accomplish. And in a blink-of-the-eye, he disappeared.

Giyuu looked around, ready to pounce on whatever jumped at him. And then, Giyuu felt a presence behind him, and turned around to attack. He successfully sliced off his arm and made the demon miss the slayer. Giyuu jumped back while the demon regenerated his arm. "Not bad, not bad! You're pretty good! You should be happy that you cut off my arm, or else your head would've been gone! Because of your hard work, I'll introduce myself! My name is Tatako, the one who will happily kill you." Tatako said as he grinned.

Giyuu stayed silent. He couldn't care for someone like him nor his praise. His job is to kill him. Giyuu braced himself, and rushed towards the demon. Tatako used his one-and-only Blood Demon Art. His abilities could make his foes hypnotized, changing their memories and whole mindset, thinking that they are the demon, and the real demon is them. When they kill what they think is their foe, they will actually end up killing themselves. The original mindset also feels as if they are in a comfortable place, making them unaware of their current situation. This way, Tatako didn't even need to kill! But there are people that have a mindset strong enough to withstand this, but Tatako doesn't really mind. He has many other methods anyway! 

Giyuu's vision went blurry, and he had a killer headache. He felt that he was losing himself. After a while, it felt like he had fallen asleep. However, he was caught by the demon's Blood Demon Art. He soon felt like he was in a nice place. It was a bit cold, just how he liked it. He felt like he could be himself in where he was, and he was happy about that. He never wanted to leave, but meanwhile, Giyuu's original body was doing... not so good...