14. you attempt suicide CAST

CAST
⚠️warning ⚠️
suicide, blood, sh, suicidal thoughts et

Finn Wolfhard:
Finn came home from set a early because you sent him text where you said "Remember I love you no matter what and I know you will miss me but I have to go now" and he thought you were dumping him, but when he came home he went straight to your bedroom and found you laying on the bed. Motionless.

"This is not funny y/n" he yelled when a tear rolled on his cheek as he relise. He runs up to you yelling ur name and when he notices empty bottle of pills next to you. He picks you up and stucks his fingers in your throat making you throw up. "y/n please don't leave me!"

He continued making you throw up as you woke up taking a deep breath and collapsing on top of him. While he calls an ambulance still feeling so bad for leaving you alone that day.

Millie Bobby Brown:
Mills was in the kitchen making you some breakfast while you were sleeping so she could surprise you. You and Mills had talked about your thoughts and how they have got really bad when the schools had started again so she wanted to make you feel better.

She thought you were still sleeping so she decided to wake you up by herself. She knocked on your door and then walked in. She saw you on ur bed and she called ur name many times but you didn't respond and looked like completely motionless so she walked to you when she saw a note on the nightstand. That's when she relised.

She threw the blanket off of you and all she saw was blood. You were completely covered in blood. She checked ur pulse and it was weak but you were still alive. She started look for a wound and she found you had sliced ur wrist. She took the blanket and hold it against the wounds while begging for you to stay alive while she called the ambulance.

Sadie Sink:
Sadie just came out of the shower and covered herself with a towel. She walked out of the bathroom and called your name. No response. She yelled your name few times and no answer. She went to check the other bathroom and there you were. All covered in blood.

She runs to you and pushes her towel on the deep cut you have made on your inner thigh. There was blood everywhere. On the floor and the walls. She checked if you were still breathing and thank to god you were. "Sadie please let me go. I can't" you whispered as she started to cry. "I will never leave you honey! We're going to get through this, I love you!"

After she stemmed your wound she called ambulance. In the hospital they stitched you up and told Sadie to come back if something happens. At home she ordered your favourite food and while you were watching a movie she kept saying how important you are and how she's gonna protect you from the world.

I'm so sorry I won't write about caleb this time because I actually can't get the picture in my head. I will probably add his part later sorry:(

Noah Schnapp:
He was coming home early from hanging out with his friends and making a tiktok while he cane inside the house. The look on his face changed quickly as he saw you on the ground motionless. He immediately called 911 as he came to check if you were breathing. You barely were.

He starts to yell and cry for you to wake up. He hasn't been in any kind of situation like this. He knew you have had suicidal thoughts in your past but he thought you got better. "y/n please, wake up! I love you so much I can't lose you now!" He yells as you slightly open your eyes. "Omg your here I love you so much please don't go."

In the hospital you told him that you tried to take your own life. He went miserable. Not because he was sad about having to be without you but because you were in that state and he didn't notice and left you alone. You convinced him that it wasn't his fault. You just are good at hiding your pain.

Maya Hawke:
I feel like you two have always talked about those things alot so she knows about your thoughts and she know the warnings. So one day she was just coming home and getting you sum starbucks because you were feeling a little down when she got a message from you. 'hey baby! I love you so so much. I hope you know that and I hope you will remember that I loved you in the future. goodbye love ❤️'

She got the meaning of the text right away and straight up almost flyed to your apartment. She ran to the bathroom where she found you on the floor with a bottles of pills and many glasses with water and salt. You were just about to take the pills when she runs towards you and throws the pills away and picks you up and sets you on her lap while looking into your soaked eyes.

She just holds you right there while you keep apologising to her. When you got out of the trance you two talked about it and you explained how you felt and then she made you food and put on your favourite movie. She skipped few weeks from work so you wouldn't be alone.

Joseph Quinn:
Joseph was cooking in the kitchen but when he tried to find the kitchen knife he couldn't find it. He looked everywhere and it was nowhere to be found. That's when he got concerned because you were still in a addiction to self harm. He ran into your master bedroom where he found you slicing your wrist open.

He runs to you and throws the knife away. As the pushes the wound that squirts on his hand. He yells "y/n why! please talk to me!" as he watches your eyes flutter shut. He picks up his phone with bloody hands and calls ambulance. "I'm sorry but I want to got. I got to go baby." you whisper to him before you faint.

In the hospital they stitched you up and let you go. You got food from your favourite place and went home to watch some movies. He also skipped about a week of his job for you so you wouldn't feel lonely.

Jamie Campbell Bower:
He's been there too and he knows what it's like. It's easy to talk to him because he understands. You were having a breakdown and crying in his arms. You were telling him how you can't handle this anymore. He tried his best to comfort you and make you feel better.

"I'm sorry, I love you Jamie Bower" you said as you jumped out of his hold and started running to the window. He knew exactly what you were about to do so he ran to you and catched you right before you could jump. "We all are gonna die today is not the day darling" as he hold you and hushed you back into his arms.

You completely crashed on him and started telling and crying but he just held you. "It's alright I'm here, let it all out baby." He would hold you until you fall asleep in him as a tear falls on his cold cheeks.

1272 words slay