16. a scenario CAST

Finn Wolfhard:
Sitting on his lap while he plays.
Your hand wondering their way to his curly hair and playing with the curly ends while his eyes are on the game. He moves his leg a little and you push yourself even closer to him. He stops the game and places his hands on your waist and his eyes meet yours. His dark eyes look straight into your soul and you feel your stomach drop upside down. "Fuck, I can't believe you're mine."

Millie Bobby Brown:
Baking brownies with her.
She's twisting the dough in a bowl as she sings a song you don't remember. You slowly warp your hands around her body and breath on her warm neck. She gasps at the move. A smile appears on her beautiful lips. She turns and her eyes drop on your lips. Looking at them hungrily. "Can I kiss you?"

Sadie Sink:
   relaxing on beach after long day of shopping.
   You had been shopping the whole day fir some nice dresses and you just got some coffee and tea. You place a blanket on the beautiful white sand and strip from your black platform heels. You sit down and a smile grows to your lips as Sadie sits next to you and slides her hand on your thigh taking a sip from her tea. Watching the sunset. Suddenly she puts her drink next to her and lift herself on your lap looking straight into your eyes and the kissing you. Little kisses turns into a make out session. As she stops to teak a breath she says. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this."

Noah Schnapp:
   Getting coffee and having deep conversation.
   You get the order and take his hand and run out of the Starbucks. Laughing and running into somewhere unknown. Into the woods and find a giant rock where you guys sit to take a break. He places his hand in your hair and tells you how annoying his sister had been today and how much he missed you. Taking a sip from his coffee. It's little foggy but some sunshines sneaks between the trees. He pecks your forehead and says "I missed you so much."

Maya Hawke:
Shopping at Victora's secret.
"Hey! What about this one?" You yell at Maya as you run in front of her holding a dark red lingerie in your hands pushing the lingerie on her face. She wanted to buy you a lingerie if your choice as a gift. "That will look so good on you." She says smiling. "But it would look better on the floor." She adds smirking. She grabs your cheeks and pecks your lips. As you feel the butterflies appearing into your stomach.

Joseph Quinn:
   Watching him play guitar.
   Sitting on a chair comfortably as your handsome boyfriend is playing guitar. Seeing his fingers moving and him throwing his head back as he plays. Then tilting his head to your side shooting a quick smile at you. His fingers stop moving as he asks: "Did you like it?" placing the guitar next to him and he sits next to you placing his hands on top of yours. "Of course I did! That was rock' n roll." You answer holding his big hands giving him taste of your coffee.

Jamie Campbell Bower:
   Smoking cigarettes on a snowy day
   The little warmth you felt as Jamie lights your cigarette as you inhale the smoke. He sits you on his lap and wraps his hand around your waist, cigarette on the other hand. "The day's so pretty!" You say excitedly with a smile on your lips. He doesn't answer but he pulls you closer as he inhales the smoke. He places his hand on your chin and pulls you to look him. "Can I kiss you, love?"

640 words