Girl bestfriend. (LESBIAN 18+)

(2am saturday morning, you get a text from h/n) "hey, wyd rn..?", the text reads. "Im just chilling in my bed watching a show.", you reply. "Wish I could be there with you?" she says. *you start blushing and text her back* "I- I do...". you say, waiting for her to text back. "Too bad you decided to flirt with that other girl. Im not gonna be in your bed anytime soon." she said after 10 minutes of leaving you on read. "I'm sorry, I wasnt flirting with her I swear!" you say pleading. "yeah.. of course you weren't." *she blocks you*. *you sit there crying and watching your show, thinking about what you did wrong".

(7:30am you are at school, it's first period and you see h/n sitting across from you)
"Hey.. why'd you block me?" you say. "Shutup. I don't feel like talking to you." she replies. "Okay, as you wish." you say teasingly. *she looks flustered, you sit there for the next 30 minutes in silence*.

(It's time to leave class and you are walking in the hallway to 2nd period)
*h/n pulls you by your backpack into the bathroom* *she grabs you by your collar, throws you against the wall and starts talking* "You arent allowed to speak, I'm doing all the talking and you are gonna listen." *you nod as she continues* "You are comming to my house tonight. Im not asking. Also, I blocked you because I want to talk to your stupid ass face to face." She says, looking straight in your eyes. "Okay but-" *you try to speak but she puts her hand over your mouth and pins your arms above your head*. "Now, how much do you want me? Speak." She says, flustering you even more. "You know that I want you so fucking bad right now." you reply, making her blush. *she grabs your waist and pulls you close to her* "You are gonna have to wait untill tonight." she wispers in your ear. *h/n walks out of the bathroom without saying anything else.*.

(later that day after school, you are driving to her house)
*you knock on the front door, h/n opens it, pulling you inside* "h- hi h/n.." you say shaking nervously. "hey stupid, lets go to my room." she replies. *you walk up to her room with her dragging you by your belt.* "I want to see every inch of you y/n." she says making eyecontact. "yes ma'am." you say keeping eyecontac. *you slowly pull off your clothes, walking closer to her as she watches you* "God.. you're perfect." h/n says in amazement. "Thank you ma, now.. im gonna show you how much I want you." you say while smerking. *you push h/n onto the bed and get ontop of her, but she stops you* "oh you're funny, im not a bottom." h/n says smerking back at you" *she rolls you over and sits ontop of you, pinning your arms down* "Thats better. now you are mine, and you're gonna listen to me." she says. "okay, whatever .." you reply. *she puts her hand on your mouth and says "Its yes ma'am". *you look at her blushing* "yes m-ma'am." *you say while shaking*. "good." *she starts kissing down your neck to your chest and starts slowly licking your nipples* *you squirm slightly and gasp* "you like that y/n?" she says. "yes ma'am." *h/n goes lower until her teeth are pulling down your underwear* *she licks your innerthigh, all the way up to your wet pussy.* "ohh fuck h/n" you moan. "babe i said to be quiet" *she stops and looks at you* you nod and say "yes ma'am" once more. *h/n goes back to sucking on your clit, looking up at you with her big eyes as you squirm in pleasure*. *you moan loudly and h/n stops* "I- im sorry, I wont do it again." you say. "Oh I know you wont stupid." h/n replies. *she sits on your face and makes you start licking her pussy* *she moans loudly as she orgasms* *you lay next to her thinking about how lucky you are.*