5

"Warm, too warm.." You squeal after sometime being in Rellik's tight grasp, it's been at least ten minutes and for all the fuss you've been making you hadn't gotten anything but a groan. Though, you had to admit it was comfy.

"Rellik.." You whisper out, taking a nice calmer approach than before. "Rellik, wake up." A hum leaves him as his face forms a troubled frown, he did not want to be woken up- not even from his nightmares, sleeping felt too good.

"Rellik please.." You're bagging now, the warmth of it all was getting to you and you practically felt like throwing up.

"Foods ready." And at that his eyes fling open meeting yours, his face flushes.

"Wh-what are y-you doing?" Rellik's thoughts were running wild, you were so nice to hold and your hair was so soft. Do all girls feel that way? It made his chest hurt, it was a good pain but he didn't want to like the feeling. He pushes you out of his arms, and you stumble off of the bed, somehow managing not to hit your head on his bedside table.

Rellik puts on a stern expression trying to hide his massive blush that has spread to his pointed ears.

"Geez! Don't come into my room without permission!" He huffs quickly leaving the room, he didn't care to change or brush his fluffy locks; he couldn't even bear to look you in the face.

+ + +

After an awkward early lunch, you find yourself wandering around the castle freely. It was so magical and made you feel like a curious child once more. It felt oddly empty since Rellik and the twins left to do some errands, but Ophelia was still here, and you decided that you would go to kill her some time. Though there was one problem, you have no way of knowing where she was.. but you are a demon, right? So you should be able to sense her presence! You muse to yourself at the idea, closing your eyes you focus on the energies around you.

Ah? Oddly you picked up a seemingly powerful one, Rellik wasn't home though, so who could it be? The swords? No, because it was coming from the opposite direction of the castle. In search for the source of power, you find yourself wandering around the castle once more. Until you reach a door that was oddly close to Rellik's, you touch the handle and turn it to the right for it to open. You let out a small gasp when it opens smoothly, letting you walk in without a problem. It did seem too easy, but you shrug it off and walk towards the large closet doors. Whatever it was, was in there. Opening it, to your surprise, reveals a tall skinny male demon dressed properly in a butler's uniform. His long green hair was tied into a tight high ponytail, and his white eyes stared tiredly down into yours. Now white eyes surely weren't something you see everyday, just looking into them had you utterly baffled.

"Oh? Hello there.." He yawns gently as he pushes some of his long bangs out of his pale scarred face. You find yourself frozen in place, you still weren't used to demons at all, and were honestly scared at the sight of this one in particular.

"Ah, hello.." You mumble uncomfortably shifting in place, but not too much for him to notice.

"Who are you? I mean, I can tell your a butler of some sorts, though being in a closet seems a bit weird.." You hear the man chuckling at this, his lips turned upwards into a smile; or a smirk, as he watches you carefully now.

"The name I go by is Scythe, and you must be (y/n)? Rellik has mentioned quite a bit about you~" His smile widens as he moves past you and exits the closet. "And yes, I'm a butler of Rellik's, one of his personal butlers to be exact." He gives you a pale hand for you to shake, you take in and give it a firm shake. He definitely wasn't as bad as you thought.. Maybe you can ask Ophelia about him after this, surely she'll know something.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Scythe.. But why were you sleeping in the closet?" Scythe hums in thought, a finger rests on his right cheek and he tilts his head to the side.

"I was in there simply for a nap, I take my naps very seriously and do not like to be disturbed.. That leads me to a question, how did you find me?" He answers your question easily, only to give you one back in his reply.

"Oh? I was trying to find Ophelia, but instead sensed you? I guess..?" Honestly, you didn't know what he wanted you to say, and maybe you are bad at explaining things..

"Interesting~ You are most definitely the Devil's daughter~" Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion, now what did he mean by this? You wanted to ask but the sly look on his face told you he wasn't going to tell you. A huff escapes you as you put your balled up hands onto your hips in a pout, you were ending this here, you had better things to do than talk to this stupidly smug man. So with a simple goodbye to Scythe you leave the room to go find Ophelia once more.