C H A P T E R . 10 .

----------------------------

Y/N'S POV:

I've woken up in a soft bed, with crisp white sheets. The best sleep I've had in a long time - I was exhausted and don't remember what happened after we left the bar. I check my phone for the time and see multiple texts from Shawn.

Shawn🍁: 10 missed calls
Shawn🍁: 15 new messages

I click onto messages expecting to see a bunch of drunk messages - which is the complete opposite of what I see.

----------------------------

Shawn🍁

Y/N, I wasn't thinking straight, I was drunk and - God I'm such a fool I'm so sorry.

Y/N?

God I know I've messed up, aaliyahs pissed, everyone is. But I don't care about their opinions only yours.

Y/N. Please answer me ??

???

Fuck, you're probably asleep .

I'm not gonna lie to you, I was being honest. Everything I said? Yeah well, I meant it.

I know it's a lot to deal with but .. you did say that you loved me so-

I've always loved you Y/N.

But this isn't something to talk about over text so,

Call me yeah? Or anything.

Please.

just tell me when you're ready, coz I'll be waiting.

Seriously though Y/N. Please.

Call me.

----------------------------

I leave the messages on read and get out of bed, plugging my phone to charge. When I've gathered my senses I realise I'm at Rori's new place, she must of heard me because she comes out of the living room rushing towards me to give me a hug.

'Oh babe. Karen called me to come get you because I live a good 2 hours away from Shawn just to stop him from showing up, how do you feel?'

I nuzzle my face into the crook of her neck before I burst out crying.

'I- I don't know what to do.'

She doesn't say anything. Just holds me. We Fall to the ground and sit in the hallway for 2 hours talking through it all.

We came to the conclusion that he meant well, and if he feels the way he says he does and the feelings mutual then what's to loose? But I do need to talk to him.

'Cmon babe, come here.'

She pats the space on the couch next to her, pausing Brooklyn 99 before holding my hand. She mouths to me