C H A P T E R . 11 .

----------------------------

Y/N'S POV:

It's been 3 days since me and Shawn 'made up', and I honestly couldn't be happier, today I'm heading to his apartment to spend the next few days with him.
I hop into the loft going to his penthouse. Knocking and the door he swings it open grinning.

'Y/N!'

'Hey baby .. what's that burning smell?'

I push past him rushing to the kitchen the pull the burnt food out the oven before the alarms get set off.

'Shit. I'm so sorry I was tryna cook cookies because I know they're you're favourite.'

He walks up behind me wrapping his arms round my waist; resting his chin on my shoulder.

'You're so pretty.'

I giggle. Ew, I can't believe I'm giggling because of a whole ass man.

We tidied up then head to the sofa, I can't help but stare and his beautiful guitar resting on the stand.

'You wanna go eh? Can't keep your eyes off it, bit jealous though, you should be looking at me.'

He pouts then laughs.

'I always look at you so shush, and I can't play remember?'

'So? You're about to be taught by THE Shawn mendes?'

I laugh.

'Does THE Shawn mendes come free with the guitar?'

'Anything comes free with me my love, but only for you.'

He picks up the guitar then pulls me to his lap.

His veiny arms wrapped around mine teaching me the chords to one of his new songs songs while he rested his head on the crook of my shoulder as his cold rings trace my other arm lightly.

'Stoppp!! I can't focus Shawn! You're giving me goosebumps all over my arm.'

He doesn't reply but I can feel him smirk.

'So this is why isn't it?'

I turn round to try and look at him.

'Yeah, yeah it is - good eh?'

He smiles. You can tell how proud he is of his music.

'Mhm. It's alright, would sound better if someone else was singing it though, maybe like Louis from 1D.'

I smirk, I love to taunt him.

'What was that? Hm?'

'Oh nothing. Just thinking out loud babe.'

I spin back round trying to memorise the chords.

'The strings are hurting my fingers.'

I whine.

'Stop whining, Maybe you can get Louis to teach you.'

He is not impressed.