The Entrance Exam

For the next 4 months, Izuku trained with All Might, Gwen and Kevin, who all met each other eventually, in preparation for the Exam almost to a religious extent. He was taught how to fight properly by Gwen, and pressure points by Kevin (why wouldn't he know Anatomy?), All Might's job was to mainly just beef him up for the exam. He and Kendo had got to know each other and had become good friends. Currently, He was sparring with Gwen, at the beach. And so far, he had all 10 original aliens, plus Cannonbolt, Wildvine, the Anur System Aliens(Blitzwolfer/Benwolf, Benmummy/ Snare-Oh and Frankenstrike/Benviktor) and Ditto and Upchuck.

He threw a roundhouse around and Gwen danced through it to punch him, Izuku quickly raised a fist to block it and with a right cross, sent her stumbling back, Gwen muttered a word under her breath and turned invisible. Silently, she crept round the broccoli boy, and was going to give him a neck-chop when with a BAM! Was sent sprawling onto the ground, stunned enough to drop the Invisibility spell, staring at Izuku who had perfectly performed a back kick, his left leg stretched outwards behind his body flexibly.

"Gwen! Are you ok?" Izuku's eyes widened and the victory he had asserted himself quickly vanished as soon as it came when a blast of mana wrapped round him and as a rope, and launched him across the beach to the sea where Kevin was currently waiting for him, Izuku saw him and put 2 and 2 together. He was in the air, open to attack, something that Kevin would certainly be open to. He was wearing the Shock Absorbers that stopped his arms from being damaged when using One For All, so... he put his middle finger and his thumb together, and just flicked it!
A huge burst of air rocketed down, slightly propelling Izuku further into the air, Kevin looked on as it missed him and hit the water, the water flew up and swallowed him whole.

"That's Kevin, and now, for Gwen!" Izuku hit the Omnitrix, intending for Stinkfly, but turned into Ditto. He was still in mid-air falling. He freaked out and hit the Omnitrix hurriedly, changing again, this time to Cannonbolt. He hit the ground, and it was shaken as he was in his ball form. He revved up, kicking dust and sand into the air and blasted off towards Gwen, the ground cracking underneath the pressure of him shooting off. She saw the sight of him rolling towards her, completely in control. Considering what Cannonbolt was capable of back when Ben was 10, destroying a champion with skills that the rest of the original 10 lacked, it was a slightly intimidating sight, ok... really scary... What!? She was experienced, not invincible, and Izuku reminded her of that fact. She teleported out the way behind him, but skillfully, Izuku swerved round to chase her again. Before it hit, Kevin ran forward, unexpectedly recovered and in his metal form, and morphed his arm to a shield, immediately clashing against him, sparks flew and Kevin eventually knocked him back, and he transformed back to Izuku. Seeing the chance, Kevin sprinted forward, attempting to hit him with a hammer as an arm and the shield from earlier. Izuku danced between blows and attempting to fight back using the power of One-For-All to deflect and parry Kevin's hits. Matters weren't helped when Gwen began firing back at him with mana blasts, which obviously threw Izuku far off-balance.

"That's not fair!" Izuku moaned, even though he could guess what they were going to say next.

"Even in the hero world..." Gwen began. Tossing mana as fast as she could, causing Izuku to get distracted while Kevin winded up an attack.

"Nothing's gonna be that fair!" Kevin responded, swinging round and finally nailing a solid hit on Izuku's jawline, sending him to hit the ground. Even after a minute of Izuku sitting there, wallowing in the pain, his jaw still rang when he tried to get up.

"Mmm..." Izuku got up eventually and spat out as much sand as he could before running to the sea to get the rest out, while he was doing that, Gwen and Kevin got to talking.

"Don't you think you went a bit hard on the kid with the hammer?" She asked, arms crossed.

"Ok, alright, "Ms Mana for days," Kevin wittily responded, all this earned was a stare from Gwen that could kill if intended.