Chapter 1 Tachibana's death

A/n a little bit of changes in the first episode

2017 Takemichi apartment

*Beeeeeeep* alarm wake the FUCK up Takemitchi*Beeeeeeep*

I groaned as I cover myself with a pillow*Knocked knocked* HEY TURN OFF YOUR ALARM ! * Knocked knocked*

SORRY I yelled takemitchi pov I live in a crappy apartment with paper thin walls I mean my room isn't to messy right? jeez young adults theses days. I quickly got up to find my phone *15 minutes later*

finally I found my phone I turn off my alarm and turned the TV on to watch the news the reporter there has been accident at festival the truck crashed and had killed .

"two people 26 year old Hinata Tachibana and 25 year old Naoto Tachibana. The Tokyo Manji gang is responsible for this accident".

"Hinata is dead" ?? She was my first girlfriend in middle school at that time but sadly I separated from her *time skip* at work

I still can't believe that Hinata is dead "Takemitchi when DVD's get return you put them back Sorry ! All you ever do is say sorry".

"she's right all my life I said was just sorry I mumbled under my *breath* then my manager walked off I exited out the door and began walking to the train station" when I saw a group of kids.

"Hey what are you looking at old man ?! NOTHING I quickly said when the kids started to do something at someone's car have fun loser!! they yelled as they ran off HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING" ??!

Sorry !!! I yelled as I ran to the train station I arrived and patiently waited when "someone pushed me and  I fell onto the train tracks".

I saw a train coming towards me people screaming when I open my eyes HUH IM HAVING A FLASHBACK I thought.

"Yo Takemitchi you good yeah why ? Well get off the train oh right as I step off the train We're going to be fighting the second years today".

"WHAT WERE GOING TO FIGHT THE SECOND YEARS I HAVEN'T FOUGHT IN OVER 12 YEARS"!! I checked my pockets I only have a flip phone and 10 yen

Well your acting a bit strange man Im hungry your always hungry yamgaishi c'mon Takemitchi we're getting food I followed them when I stopped to look at myself in the mirror.

To be continued

A/n I hope you liked this crappy chapter if there's anything that I forgot let me know enjoy sorry if this chapter was short I promise to make it longer