Chapter 5

Masky POV

We head back to the meeting spot, we are obviously the first back as we wait with the unconscious girl. We waited patiently and soon Toby and Jeff  arrived. Upon seeing the unconscious lady by our feet his eyes widen. "Does she have the eyes?" Toby asks innocently as he points at his eyes. I chuckle a little as I nod. 

"Finally, maybe Slender will finally talk to us and tell us why." Jeff says, looking pleased. We wait a while longer until EJ and Hoodie arrive. They see the girl but decide not to say anything but look at us to explain. "Well as per Slender's rule we can't hurt this lady and must return her to him safely." I say as the other two look at the lady and just seem to nod in agreement.

Since we had what we wanted we started heading back, ending the trip there. They started taking turns carrying the unconscious women back. She was heavy and it wasn't the shortest trip by foot. About half way through the trip I start hearing noises. I believe we are being watched and followed. 

I bring us too a stop and indicate the others to listen. We slowly move to surround EJ who is carrying the women. He doesn't put her down though. "Come out and fight us, now!" I yell, we were all prepared and ready to fight after all. 

Soon Homicidal Liu dropped down out of the tree right in front of us. "Hey now, who said we wished to fight you? We just wanna talk. We hoped you will be more reasonable than Slender." He says, holding his hand up in surrender but his knife was around his waist. "Talk about what?" I asked cautiously. 

"Well the girl for one...Do you know why Slender wants her?" Liu asks. Jeff looks annoyed and responds for me. "Of course not." He says cockily. Liu looks annoyed, "Yeah I don't know why Zalgo wants the person either. Just that he does. Though I doubt that is them. What did Slender tell you about them?" Liu asks. 

"Just that they have one blue and one green eyes." I say as he gives a small nod. "Well Zalgo also told us that they are more likely to be female and likely in their kid/teen or early twenties maybe." He says. Before I can reply he continues. "She doesn't match that so your free to go, just wanted you to know it isn't just the Slender's looking  so be careful." Liu finishes. 

I just nod, appreciating knowing that as we leave and keep heading back to the mansion, by the time we arrive it was Toby who is carrying the girl. As we get closer Jeff runs off ahead. I hear him slightly, "Slender! Slender ! We have the duo eye coloured eye girl for you!" Jeff says loudly. As we get into the house finally I see Jeff and Slender talking. "So are you going to explain now?" Jeff asks. 

I just sigh feeling tired. I hear Slender's voice in my head as he speaks. "That will depend if this is the one I want or not." Slender says deeply as one of his tentacles grab the girl from Toby and they both vanish. "And now we wait." Jeff says as he drops on the shoulder. I just shake my head. "Well I for one am going to bed. See you tomorrow." I say as I leave for my room exhausted.