Chapter 7

Lily POV

I slowly awoke from yet another all to real dream. I had been having them way to much lately. Dreams that felt like reality aren't too fun to have as you would believe. Dreams like that don't feel like dreams even though they are. I felt myself sigh as I get out my dream journal. My therapist suggested writing the bits and pieces I remember of my dreams the minute I wake up. 

Apparently you forget most of your dreams about 10 mins after you wake up so I grab my book and start writing;

'I was inside a dark corridor, surrounded by walls with deep red gemstones. They shined in an ethereal light showing me a trail or path. I felt myself start walking before I wanted to. I slowly approach some large ornament double doors. Two weird, demonic looking guards are defending the doors. As I approached instead of feeling scared, I felt excited. As I approached in front of them they bowed and pushed the doors open as I stepped inside. I saw a huge, muscle type creature man with midnight black skin on a throne. He is coved in red mouths with sharp white teeth. He seems to be in a black suit almost blending with his skin tone. They smiled at me with all their teeth as I only moved closer. I felt myself smile back. I wasn't scared. I felt almost loved, happy. They beckoned me closer and I felt myself start running toward him.' 

That is all I remember of that one before moving onto the next one. 

'I was in a beautiful large wooded forest. I felt excited and a little nervous as I ran around at an incredibly fast speed. I was exploring and looking around. I found a large, big wooded tree with a few wood knobs very far apart. I jump up at incredible heights. I hide in one of the larger branches and hide inside the blossoms. I hear a whistle and then a voice talk inside my mind. "Ready or not I'm coming to find you." I felt myself giggle slightly as I say there and try to stay still. I fill anticipation and excitement. I stay hiding there for a while before a black tentacle wrapped around my leg and I felt myself getting pulled down.' 

After that everything was mostly a blur before I woke up. 

I finished writing and put down what I had named my dream journal. They had been some creepy dreams lately. They had started just before I had turned 16 and have continued on since then. It was so strange as they had started out of no where and haven't stopped since. I feel like I am constantly missing something.