Chapter 1 : Getting Stain

Deku, Dabi and Harley Quinn were outside the prison where Stain was. As they stepped inside the police officers quickly noticed Harley Quinn and was quick to attack the trio. 

Harley: Leave this to me!!

She shouts as she rushes up to the officers.

Harley: Let's play baby!!!

She screams as she gets into combat with the officers. One of them tried shooting her, but she did a backbend dodging the bullet. She then flips back onto her feet, pulling out her gun and shot the officer. She then throws the gun in the air and pulls out her bat and starts smashing multiple officers as she was enjoying it. Deku and Dabi slowly walked passed the deadly scene and once they got to the counter, they saw the receptionist getting off the phone.

Dabi: Hmmmm, Deku I'll deal with this, and the heroes to come.

He explains as he extinguish the receptionist and passing the cell keys to Deku.

Deku: I'm pretty sure the heroes will be on their way soon, are you able to take care of them?

Dabi: Yes.

Deku then nods and heads to the cell. At the cell, he saw countless villains, and then he sees Stain. He walks up to his cell.

Deku: Stain, I'm here to free you.

Stain: What would your friends say?

Deku: Fuck them, I found new friends, and we're going to destroy the hero world.

Stain: What changed you?

Deku then explains his story to Stain.

Stain: Okay, I'll join you, but I've changed my goal.

Deku: What is-

He was interrupted by Dabi and Harley flying through a wall landing next to Deku's feet. Deku then opens Stain's cell.

Deku: Now Toga!!

Dabi then got up. 

Dabi: Fuck you number 2!

He shouts dashing up to him with his right hand in blue flames.

Harley: Dabi wait!!

She tries to stop him but was too late. Dabi released the flames on Endeavour allowing Endeavour to fall over. Dabi then starts beating on Endeavour as Toga blew up the roof and dropped a rope from a helicopter which Harley climbs followed by Deku.

Deku: Stain get on!!

Stain then climbs the rope and they're all on the helicopter.

Deku: Dabi get on!!

He ignored as he continued beating on Endeavour. More pro heroes could be seen enter the room.

Deku: Toga, I'm sorry but we've got to go now!

She then hesitates, but starts flying. Before she could leave, Deku jumps off the plane and Harley tries to catch him but misses. He then lands on his feet and looks at the heroes.

Deku: I could never leave a brother behind.