Chapter 2 - Deku and Dabi Vs The Heroes

Deku then starts walking towards Dabi beating up Endeavour. When he got their, he pulled Dabi back. 

Deku: Let's have some fun together!

He shouts as he was smiling.

Dabi: All right!

He shouts back jumping in the air and landing on his father's chest forcing him to cough out blood. Dabi then starts charging towards the heroes and starts taking them out with his fist, and Deku joined him later on. Dabi is catching smoke, he's got a little bit of black air force energy from hanging around Deku for a while. As they stopped, most of the heroes were on the ground and the rest started to run. All of a sudden All Might appeared. 

Dabi: Deku, let's go.

Deku: Wait, let me get my point across.

He then starts walking to All Might with his hands in his pockets. When he got close to All Might, he gave him the nastiest roundhouse kick towards his face knocking him out cold. He then looks down at All Might and says the most disrespectful shit All Might will hear.

Deku: Beaten with one kick by a 16 year old. And you number 2, I'm going to fuck your wife.

Dabi then just stares at Deku and shows a an expression of shockness. He then grabs Deku and they run for the exit.

Dabi: You've caused enough trouble today.