Chapter 4

A/N: well you waited for it so here it is.

"Huh?" I said looking up from my desk. "You ok?" James asked again. "yea I am fine except my mom is mad I didn't tell her I was gay and, my dad gave me a note saying he ran away and is not coming back till I quit acting like a fag." I said through the my tears running down my face still. "look here is my home number call me if you are ever in need of a talk or just need someone to come hold you."thank you james" I said. "no problem your my friend" he said. The bell rings to signal lunch and then go home. there he is, his fur shining, his eyes gleaming, and his voice raises my heart and makes my knees jelly. I walk near to him at the back of the line. i try saying something so maybe he might notice me, but I can't speak my mouth moves but no sound comes out. finally I say something. "H...h...hey H...h..hu..." he cuts me off "Hunter" he says. "yes" I say shyly "weren't you at my house yesterday?" He ask "yea I was suppose to meet you but you were to busy with your games" I say as my shyness diminishes away. "are you a gamer to?" He asked. "nah I am only level 200 on GTA5!" I said proudly and excited. "ugh! This is taking to long, wanna just ditch and go get our own food then go home?" He ask. "But I don't have any on me." I say "lets go I got you covered." he says grabbing my hand and leading me to his car. my face lights up red and it starts to burn. after eating at a little fast food place we went to his house. but first I stopped by my house. as I walk in all i hear is hello son in a manly tone. "dad" I say. He walks out from the darkness with a big, huge box in his hands. "what is that?" I asked. "all my stuff I got to go now bye fag as he pushes me onto the floor. I get back up as he runs out, I go up stairs and leave a note for my mom telling her I am spending the night at hunters.

Later that night all we did was play video games and eat junk food. "so max...are you crushing on a girl at our school?" He asked. "yes I am crushing on someone but it's not a girl it's a boy." I said calmly. "so your gay?" He asked. "yes I am, I have a crush on this beautiful husky with amazing blue eyes and blue fur." I said. "who?" He asked. "its you, you goofball." I said blushing. "really?" He asked. "yes." I said back. "well then I got one thing to say GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE YOU FAG!" He yelled at me.

A/N: oh no! I thought hunter was going to go for it! He was so into it. poor max, maybe hunter will come around eventually. But other than that everyone thank you for reading. and one last thing if you wanna be apart of the story I will be posting a little survey for you to take in the comments. This will end May 10 2015 so hurry everyone and good luck.