timothte slabs me

Requested by Ennma_

Contains: graphic smut, injury, briefly mentioned violence, broken bones

It was hot outside.

You sigh, faint and dizzy from the inane heat that makes you drenched with sweat. You pull at the hem of your shirt away from your sticky skin.

"My, it's quite hot outside, isn't it?" A saccharine and smooth voice slides out from behind you. You gasp, hand flying away from the neckline of your shirt.

"Who are you?!" You shriek, heart hammering.

The man chuckles. He winks at you, hair flying dramatically out of nowhere. The breeze smacks you in your face and you blink.

"I'm Timothee Chalament, darling." His husky voice murmurs, and your knees shake from the pure vibrations that reverberate through the air from his lovely voice.

You stifle a gasp. His voice is so women-attracting. You swoon, and fall into his arms.

"Tomathy.." Your legs spread of their own accord. Timothee laughs, and the voice sounds like liquid gold sharting out your best friend's ass after eating spicy sirracha. You moan softly.

"MM. I want to gobble you up like a hungry retriever eating roast turkey on a sunday afternoon." Timothee leans down. He kisses the back of your neck.

"Then gobble me up, you twig ass man." You breathe out.

In a flash, Timothee throws you against the park's trees. Your back shatters as it meets the rough bark of the tall oaks. You wail in ecstasy. Timothee slides to his knees, and whips out his mega peen.

It glistens in the sunshine, throbbing an angry green and blue. You take a moment to frown at it, wondering at the strange color.

"Don't mind the dick, darling." Timothee coos. "I had it dunked in holy water to make my stamina last longer."

With the giant steel bar-piercing in his tip, Timothee RIPS OFF YOUR SHIRT. The cock WHIPS through the air with a menacing whistle, tearing strips of your clothes left and right. Before long, you're left naked on the soft grass as Timothee looks down at you.

He takes his dingaling with both hands, struggling to hold it up. The giant peen stands tall and proud, thicker than the tree behind you.

Timothee bends down, and gently slides his cock into your man-ussy. As he slides home, he grabs handfuls of your sweat and pours it onto his dik dik, lubricating it.

With each twitch of the HIGAGONG cock inside of you, your back arches as your hair turns dark red and your eyes shoot lazerbeams into the sky. Pleasure wracks your body, making your broken back arch hard enough to clip through the earth.

Timothee begins to ram his dick back and forth, bellowing his pleasure to the skies. His soft tenor harmonizes with your own deep baritone, and the two of you trumpet your moans to the heavens above. God watches with slight disgust, jerking off at the sight of the gay sex happening below.

With a mighty bone shattering scream, Timothee cums. His back arches as his cock swells inside you, and you holler with joy as your body begins to swell from the leviathan cock inflating inside of you. Your ribcage explodes as the cock rams through it, insides thrown to the side in haste.

You begin to wriggle and shake as your own orgasm rips through you with the force of a thousand rabid pigeons eating bread.

"TOMATHEEEE.." You howl, toes curling.

Timothee slumps over you, dick spent. The green cock shrinks back to it's normal size until it's two feet long and slender as a pencil.

The two of you snuggle together in the grass, having bonded over ravishing sex.

"Thanks for letting me cum." Timothee whispers.

"Np, bro. LMK when ur horny again." you respond.