parents?

Request by KailynStrickland this is not exacly what you asked for but some of it is.

Y/n- age 14

Y/n was at school and she was in lesson the headteacher came in and called Y/n out and she saw two people standing there a man and a women. Y/n didn't know who they were but the headteacher said they were her parents.

Headteacher-"van I have Y/n for a sec please?"
Teacher-"sure Y/n!"

Y/n got up and went to the headteacher.

Headteacher-"okay Y/n your parents are taking you out for a doctors appointment"
Man-"come on"

The women draged Y/n

Y/n-"you're not my parents they're dead get off me!"

Them man smaked Y/n across the face which made her cheek go red and tear up.

The women-"now shut up"
Y/n *grunts*-"get off me!"
The man-"if you talk one more time you're dead!"

The man pulls a gun out on Y/n and puts her in the car. They took her phone off her so she couldn't call her mom scarlett. They drove her to an abandoned house and took her in and tied her up to a radiator.

The man-"don't fucking move" (can't be bothered to block the word out with #£%& 👈them)

The man and women went out the women put Y/ns phone in a draw. Y/n was trying to escape she managed to break free. She went to grab her phone but the women came back in and saw Y/n and started beating her up after Y/n could really move a lot she went back out and Y/n wated for a few minutes just in case she comes back. She took her phone a rang he room Scarlett.

*phone rings*
scarlett awsners*

Scarlett-"hey hon--"
Y/n crying-"Help me some people---took me from school"
Scarlett-"okay okay calm down alright ill call the police, where are you?"
Y/n-"some abandon place"
Scarlett-"okay I'm coming to look for you okay just stay on the phone"
The man-"what the fuck are you doing?"
Scarlett-"Y/n?"
Y/n-"ah"

The man grabbed Y/n and kick her in the side and the face.

Scarlett-"shit"

Not on the phone

Y/n was passed out on the floor the man and women heard sirens and ran the police caughter them which the police was chasing then scarlett came rushing in and saw Y/n passed put on the floor beaten up badly worser than what Y/ns dad and school bully did.

Scarlett-"sweetie?"

Y/n slowly opened her eyes

Y/n-"mama?"
Scarlett-"yes mama here's I'm here"
Y/n-"they were pretending to be my parents"
Scarlett-"I know the headteacher principles women told me"
Y/n chuckled softly-"headteacher principles"
Scarlett chuckles-"yep, are you okay to get up?"

Y/n slowly got up Scarlett helped her.
Y/n tried to walk but she fell down.

Scarlett-"okay, I've got you. Slowly there no rush"

Y/n and scarlett got home and Y/n went on the couch Scarlett cleaned her face up and they cuddled and watched a movie.