1~

Librarian- Hey, hey? 

I groan as I slowly blink my eyes-

"Wh- who are you?" I mutter, rubbing my eyes
The librarian obviously tired and annoyed  Answered "i'm a librarian I have to close up but your sleeping in here so obviously I can't" 

"Oh.. okay well um good for you?.." I reply 

*uhh why is he silent?.. Is he mad? OR IS HE A GHOST??*
*he's glaring at me so I assume that he's human..*
The librarian cleared his throat putting my full attention onto the guy in front of me

" Are you stupid? I need you to get  out. I need to close this place. I can't close the library if there is another person in here. I  can't let you sleep in here you have to go home. "

 I responded with "Oo I see my bad erm  alright i'll get going now sorry for the inconvenience"

"..."

~Time skip~

Not paying any attention to my surroundings, it was past midnight. I had assumed that there wouldn't be many cars to look out for. As I was crossing the road mind you it was a green light out of nowhere  I heard a horn honking at me. I turned my face only to be hit with a truck..

Now don't get me wrong I hate my life but never did I think I would die from a truck
I didn't even get to eat any of that tiramisu I bought.. Damn this sucks and hurts double the pain I guess.. 

Just before I closed my eyes I saw a silhouette probably of the truck driver coming to my aid
Damn can't he just let me die? It'll hurt more to be in a wounded body with half of my bones broken. I just wanna rest now... 

"..."

(AN) AAAAAA My first Page >:)) What did you think?
Did I do alright??