That's my Favorite- Steve Harrington SMUT

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Steve is just my friend. One of my best friends but still just a friend," I said as Robin rolled her eyes at me. "No, I'm your best friend. Steve is the guy that every time he walks into work flirting with some other chick you lose your mind because you know deep down that you want him. Bad," She said as I ignored her antics and just continued to stock movies onto shelves. 

"So, do you recommend any other good films to watch alone?" A girl said as she twirled her hair and made googly eyes at Steve. I vomited in my mouth a little. The words that Robin had said to me earlier made me sick. Why would I want Steve? He's just another one of the dumb frat guys that roam Hawkins. 

"Excuse me! (Y/N)!! I'm talking to you!" Robin yelled behind me but I hadn't noticed since I was staring at Steve from behind the shelves. "Sorry, what?" I asked as she smiled. "Right, well, I was thinking we should throw a little get-together at Nancy's since her folks are out of town and the kids said they were going to go to Will's," She said as I glanced over at Steve once more. 

"Don't worry, I'm pretty sure lover boy will be joining us," She said as I nodded and then agreed to go. 

After my shift, I headed home and got changed into something a little better suited for a house party. I felt hot and that obviously didn't matter if Steve was only going to stare at Nancy the whole time. So I came up with an idea. I'll flirt with Johnathan or Eddie. I hadn't made up my mind on who yet but whatever gets Steve to notice.

I know that's a pretty shitty thing to do but don't blame me, love made me crazy.

I got in my car and drove away to head to the party. Once I got there it looked like there was no parking in the front of the house or the garage so I had to park a couple of houses away but it was okay because I got to walk up the door and felt powerful with the choices I was about to make. 

I didn't even get to knock on the door because it swung open. "Oh! Shit! Sorry," Steve exclaimed as he saw me standing there. "You look good," He said softly as I saw Nancy standing behind him but she was talking with Johnathan. "Thanks, you too," I said as I walked into the house. Steve closed the door behind me. 

He checked outside first. "Did you come here with someone?" he asked as I shook my head. "Nope. I came alone. You?" "Yeah, same. I heard that everyone here is in couples though," He said as if he was warning me. 

"Oh, good to know," I said as we walked into the main room Nancy was sitting Next to Johnathan on the couch, Robin was sitting with Vickie on the floor, and Eddie was sitting on a chair with Chrissy on his lap. 

"What is Chrissy Cunningham doing here?" I whispered to Steve as he whispered back, "Apparently, Eddie is her dealer and they came here together." I nodded towards Eddie and then made my way towards one of the last seats. 

"We were going around playing spin the bottle, do you and Steve want to join?" Nancy asked as I nodded and Steve just sat down next to me. 

I spun first and it landed on Chrissy. We kissed for half of a second. Eddie laughed and then I just sat back down as Chrissy spun. It landed on Johnathan. They kissed even quicker than she kissed me. Johnathan then kissed Vickie, who kissed Nancy, who kissed Robin, who kissed Eddie, who kissed Steve, who then spun and it landed on me.

I breathed in deeply as Robin looked at me with excitement in her eyes. 

Steve leaned in and kissed me. Our lips stayed attached as he then held onto my hips. 

"Okay, Damn! Get some oxygen!" Johnathan yelled as everyone laughed. Steve got bright red and I just stared at him. He wasn't here to flirt with anyone else but me and I saw it there in his eyes.

"Steve? Can I talk to you for a second?" I asked as he nodded and we excused ourselves from the game.

I took him upstairs to the bathroom. He leaned against the sink as I shut the door. 

"Do you like me?" I asked abruptly as he smiled. "What gave it away?" 

"Okay, so if you like me then why do you flirt with other girls at the video store?" I asked as he looked perplexed. "What?" He asked as I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall opposite him. 

"Today, you were giving a girl movie recommendations and it seemed to be a very heated conversation. She even asked what movies she should watch alone," I said as he laughed. "Yeah, and do you know what I said?" 

"No," I said as he got closer to me. "Pretty in pink," He said as my eyes lit up and I looked at him. "That's my favorite," I said as he smirked. "I know," He said as his hands found their way to my hips once more and our lips intertwined. 

"Fuck," He moaned out as I went to take his shirt off of him. He bit me on the neck as I moaned into his chest. I then removed my shirt and he slid my pants off of me so that he could get his fingers inside easier.

I moaned at the sudden contact. We continued to kiss as he pumped his fingers in and out of me. I then undid his belt and pants as he smiled and then flipped up around so that I was against the sink. 

I jumped up and sat on the sink ledge as he put his dick in me so fast that I hadn't even realized it had happened until the look on his face changed from pleasing to pleasure.

We moaned out together in ecstasy as our bodies moved together. I came about twice before he finally came and pulled out. 

His seed dripped all over me and the bathroom floor. He cleaned me up before cleaning up the floor. 

We got dressed and then made out a little bit more before heading out and back down to where our friends were.

"Where did everyone go?" I asked as Steve and I entered the room holding hands. "Eddie took Chrissy, Robin, and Vickie home," Nancy said as she rested her head on Johnathan's lap while they watched a movie.

"Did you two at least clean up?" Johnathan asked as he gave Steve a sly look. "yes," Steve responded quietly.