Puff Pass- Jonathan SMUT

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was sitting on Argyle's bed and we were smoking a giant blunt with his new friend Johnathan. "So, tell us more about this dream chick," Argyle said as I took a massive hit while Johnathan, who was seated on the floor, looked up at me and smiled as I passed him the blunt.

"Well, she's amazing and I think I love her but-" "You think you love her?" I asked as he handed Argyle the joint. "No, I do but-" "But?" I asked as he nodded. "I don't think she loves me anymore," he said as he looked sort of sad at the thought. 

"Well, from what you told us about her, she doesn't sound like she really loves anyone. Homie is just hopping from guy to guy," Argyle said as I laughed at his dumb remark. 

"Sounds like you need a new woman," Argyle added as I turned to look at him and just looked confused. "Who would date a stoner that spends most of his time with the same three people?" Johnathan asked as I turned back to look at him. 

"Three?" "Yeah, my little brother is one of the three people I hang out with," He said as I smiled.

"Then let's go out and find you a new woman. First I am going to go take a nap," Argyle said as he got up and went to go to his couch in the living room. "Maybe Argyle is onto something," I said to Johnathan as he got on the bed next to me. "Totally, I think a nap is a great idea," He said as I shook my head.

"No, that you need someone to help take your mind off of this Nancy chick," I said as Johnathan nodded. "Yeah, maybe I could use a rebound." He said as I laughed. "Maybe? Maybe? You obviously do," I said as he laughed along with me, and then there was a moment of silence.

"I'm hungry," I said as he nodded quickly as we both stood up and then headed towards the kitchen. We passed the living room on our way and saw Argyle passes out ass up on the couch. We giggled and then we made some food. 

As we ate, we talked about ourselves and got to know each other a little bit more. "Who do you think is going to be the runner-up for your new woman?" I asked as he smiled and continued to eat his food. 

"I don't know since I don't really know anyone here in California," He said with a mouth full of food. "You know me," I said seductively. 

To be fair, when I get high, I get really really flirty. And Jonathan is just here in the same room with me and my wet panties. 

"Yeah, but do you even like me like that?" He asked as I shook my head. "It doesn't matter if I like you or not. You need a rebound and I'm horny," I smiled as he nodded and then walked over to me. 

He snaked his arms around me and I smiled at the sudden contact. "May I kiss you?" He whispered as I nodded. He kissed me passionately as I nearly moaned but I stopped myself so we wouldn't wake up Argyle.

He lifted my leg and wrapped it around his hips. He was holding me so close and tight. "Fuck me now," I demanded as he nodded and quickly unbuttoned my pants as I undid the zipper on his.

He sat me on the counter as he fucked me softly and then roughly. We moaned together once we noticed Argyle was most certainly dead. 

"Fuck," Jonathan moaned out as he pulled out of me and came onto the floor beside us. "You know, I was told that's a sin," I giggled as he laughed, and then we got dressed and woke up Argyle so that we could tell him that we are leaving. 

Jonathan drove me home and just as I was about to get out of the car he pulled me by the arm and pulled me into another kiss.

"I'll call you," He said as I smiled and then watched him drive away.