Tattoo Placement - Steve Harrington SMUT

(Y/N)'s POV:

Her perfect hair. "God I miss her hair." Her perfect smile. "How she would smile at me." Her perfect hands. "I miss how her hands felt in mine." Her perfect clothes. "She always looked so hot in her clothes."

Steve was ranting to me about his many dates and adventures with Nancy Wheeler. I just sat there with Robin acting like I actually cared. 

"Steve, do you ever talk about anything other than your ex-girlfriend? It's getting annoying and I doubt (Y/N) wants to hear this because I know I don't," Robin said as I nodded. "It is kind of sad," I added as Steve turned around and looked at us.

"Well, I'm sorry that my love life is making you sad but it's making me sad too." "Is it still considered a love life if you have no love?" Robin asked as I just laughed at the two of them and watched Eddie light a joint for us all to share. 

"Why don't you just move on and date someone else?" Eddie asked as he handed me the joint and I took a hit. "Because, Nancy was the only one for me and I still believe that," Steve said as we all collectively rolled our eyes at him. 

"So, you don't have a crush on any other woman at the moment?" Robin asked as I looked up at Steve and my ears perked up like a dog. "Well, of course, I do. But none of them compare to Nancy Wheeler," He said as he breathed out deeply as he said her name. 

"In other news, we should head over to Gareth's soon, he said he's ready for us," Eddie said as I grabbed my jacket and we walked over to the door of Steve's house. 

"What are you two doing exactly?" Robin asked as I smiled. "We are getting new tats. Gareth just got a new tattoo gun and some new ink for his stick and poke so we are going to go check it out I have been wanting a new tattoo recently anyway," I said as Eddie and I high-fived and then left.

"You need to ask him out," Eddie said the second the door shut behind us. "Eddie, I can't just ask Steve out. Especially when he is soooo not over Nancy. It's just weird. Besides I'm way not his type," I said as Eddie shrugged, and then we got in his van and headed over to Gareth's.

"You just better make a move on him before Robin does," Eddie said as I nodded and the thought of Steve and Robin making out the second we left made my tummy do flip-flops.

Steve's POV:

"You have to ask (Y/N) out," Robin said the second Eddie and (Y/N) shut the door. 

"Robin, I can't just ask her out. I have to work my magic and that takes time. Besides, I don't even think I'm her type. She's probably into rocker guys like Eddie," I said as she nodded. 

"Yeah, well you better try and get her before Eddie does," Robin said as I thought about (Y/N) and Eddie.

Him touching her in places I've thought of. 

Her moaning his name in his van as he fucked her in ways I've dreamed of.

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Thanks for the tattoo, man! This is very metal!" Eddie said as he examined his new tattoo. I smiled down at mine as I looked in the mirror. "Oh, yeah! These are amazing!" I said as Gareth cleaned up and then Eddie and I collected our things before heading out and back over to Steve's.

"I'm so glad we opted for the matching tattoos rather than having Gareth pick for us," I said as Eddie smiled and we fist-bumped as we walked up the front steps of Steve's house. His parents obviously weren't home otherwise we would have hopped the fence and come from behind his house.

Robin opened the door and in the living room sat Steve Harrington eating some popcorn and watching Risky Business. "He force you to watch that shit?" I asked Robin as she nodded and looked like she was going to cry.