✨Future story✨

Name: not named yet

Status: one chapter made, two chapters completely storyboarded but just need to be fleshed out with detail and stuff

Possibility of this become a story on here: low

(A Gravity Falls inspired/based story...cause why not am I righ'?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1: Stardust

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking through the woods as I usually do to visit my friends Dipper, Mabel, Wendy, and of course, Soos! I always visit, especially after something weird happens. Weird things have actually been happening all week! I keep hearing noises in the bushes around me. I always feel like I'm being watched. The twins apparently have another great uncle that just came through a portal in their basement that was created by their first great uncle to save his twin! Plus, a one-eyed yellow glowing dorito randomly appeared in my treehouse one day claiming to be my father!!! I know the only person I could actually trust to tell all this to is Dipper, because he's my closest friend, very good at keeping secrets (sometimes), and he seems to not only like the truth but loves to learn more.

I continued walking through the forest completely lost in thought when suddening something was running up to me from behind! It pounced on my back and made me fall right onto my face. "OW!" I said, the pain from a now broken nose surged through my head.

"Hey there! Kid! Are you ok?!" A man said, as he came running over the creature hopped off my back and licked my ear. I immediately got up because I needed to be able to breathe, and there was no point to stay down. I looked up to see what looked like a slightly skinnier, shaved version of Stan Pines. But this one was wearing a torn up trench coat and rounded glasses. After an awkward moment of silence I realised he was offering me a hand up.

"Oh! Um... yeah, I'm fine. My twin brother used to push me down all the time" I laughed a bit, taking his hand so I could get up "So who are you? And why are you out here?"

"My name is Stanford Pines, and if you didn't know by now, I am Stanley's twin brother. And I am out here because I was chasing that thing so I could write about it" Stanford said, pointing to the creature, which looked like a pure white fox with antlers, a black nose, and icy blue eyes that had little star-shaped pupils.

"AWWWW!!!! So you're the lil' cutey that has been stalking me for weeks! Oh yes you are! Oh yes you are!" I said in a baby voice, completely forgetting that someone was watching.

"Umm...how hard did you hit your head?" he chuckled. "How about we, all three of us, go to the mystery shack. We probably have something to help with that bloody nose" I didn't notice that it was bleeding until he had told me.

The small fox-deer-star-eyed-thingy leaped up and claimed my shoulder as her ride. "Is there any chance I could keep her?" I asked as we started walking to the shack.

"Did you already name it?" He asked

"Yup! I'm naming her...Frost E. Rose" I said with a huge smile. Frost let out a squeak of happiness.

He chuckled, "I guess she's yours then, just please, let me write about her first"

I pretended to think about it for a second, "it's a deal!" I smiled, extending my hand out so he could shake it.

"It's a deal then" He shook my hand, then purple flames seemed to dance around our hands as they shook.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?!" he exclaimed