Melanie/Mel

title: God of madness, goddess of chaos

species: god/goddess, half frost giant (father's side)

home: Asgard (Originally), Unknown (current)

Powers: astral projection, shape-shifting, hypnosis, molecular rearrangement, energy blasts, levitating, conjuration, cryokinesis, telekinesis and teleportation.

family: Loki (father), ??? (mother, deceased), Sylvie (technically her mother because she's a Loki variant), Thor (uncle), Hela (auntie), Odin (Grandfather), Laufey (grandfather), Frigga (grandmother), Sif (godmother)

gender: Genderfluid (thanks to shape-shifting, they can turn into their male/female/other form at a whim. they prefer to use the name Melanie while their using female pronouns, and Mel with male pronouns, but they're fine with always being called Mel)

Sexuality: Pansexual/Polyamorous 

Age: 16 (this might change... we'll see)

Personality: sassy, borderline snarky around people they dislike, funny, creative, chaotic, fairly impulsive, would kill a person that they extremely dislike or that bothers people they care about, a tad loony, destructive (sometime unintentionally), caring (but hardly shows it)

Other: Caffeine addict (LONG. STORY.), practically worships their father but doesn't show it, can't control their powers because they were taken from their home at the age of 5 and didn't get much training, skilled in combat, music lover, loves all things glow in the dark, loves black lights.

Fashion style: their fashion styles very over the years, but constantly consist of clothes that are ripped up and sewn back together. each piece of ripped fabric she involves in her clothing comes from different times on the timeline (Asgardian Leather, Victorian era silk, and other things for example). they're STRONGLY against wearing corsets, but will were them, by choice, to formal events. her fashion style is more meant to represent her: they're all over the place, and doesn't exactly belong anywhere on the timeline... like they stitched broken pieces of themselves up together in an unorthodox, and mixed up way.

Voice: I imagine them as sounding like Will Wood's singing voice (specifically in I/Me/Myself) mixed with Jack stabber's singing voice (specifically, Baby Hotline.). I'm not quite sure how i want Melanie's voice to sound yet, but I can imagine something along the lines of the first singing voice you here in the song "Untold Stories" by Chasing Da Vinci, and also maybe Liliou Bouhier's singing voice (specifically the song "Welcome To The Carnival")... now that I'm typing this, i could also imagine Beelzebub's voice (Helluva Boss)-...lol

Can't wait for you guys to meet them, and I'll probably update this part of this book a few times in the future :)