You fool.

The very first day of school started, Shota's alarm went off and he tried to turn it off, but he kept missing, "ugh...I have Kyoya in my class...I don't wanna get up!" it was already 9AM, he was late so he got up quickly and got dressed to walk to collage. " It's so hot outside.." Shota was covered in cold sweat, leading him to be exhausted the whole day. When he went to class he saw Kyoya sitting on his seat, "Kyoya, may I ask you nicely and get off my seat." Kyoya looked at him and got up. " What are you going to do? Hah, your so short I bet you don't even have any strength!" Everyone in the class laughed at Shota, He looked up at Kyota and smirked " You wanna bet..?" Kyoya felt like he was being challenged, but he couldn't possibly think that an short guy like Shota could fight, Kyoya scoffed and giggled "Alright meet me behind the building." As he walked off, Shota couldn't believe what he just said!He actually challenged him without even stuttering...

The day went by and it was break time, Shota went behind the building and saw him waiting, He walked up to him and began to speak " Were you waiting a long time?" Shota looked at the floor ready for him to punch him but Kyoya could tell that he was waiting "You're waiting for me to punch you huh? I thought you wanted to challenge me.. I guess you're a waste of time.." Kyoya walked away, Shota grabbed him by his arm and said "i'll...make a bet with you! if I'm a waste of your time.. are you willing to drink with me?" Shota looked desperate for him to take it, Kyoya looked at him, smiling while him leaning in to whisper in his ear "Don't get drunk... I don't want to bring you home.." He chuckled and walked away, Shota was left there flustered just standing there, he had to pick a place to go drink, but he knew that he can't handle alcohol very well.

They went to the place to drink, it was just them alone, it was pretty awkward there, because there wasn't very much people there. They did order a private room to drink Shota kept asking questions but Kyoya keeps ignoring them. " Hey! why are you ignoring me!" Shota pouted and looked away while Kyoya looked at him like he was concerned, he faced his head towards Shota and smiled "What are you? a toddler?" He laughed when Shota looked at him like he was crazy.. "I'm not a toddler! I'm a grown man, look ill even drink 5!" He forced himself to drink 5 cups of alcohol and got drunk. " What did I tell you! don't get drunk, I don't want to take you home.. although it was amusing to see yourself force to drink ochoko.." He sighed and carried him to his place, as they were walking Shota was mumbling about how he hated Kyoya for making him flustered over stupid things. They got to Kyoya's house and changed Shota's clothing. He opened his eyes slowly catching Kyoya taking off his clothes "mmm....K-kyo..ya..?" he looked over at Shota and saw him crawling towards him, "Hey go back to sleep I'll get you to take a bath later when I'm done." He walked over to the bathroom but Shota tried to go after him but he was to drunk and fell. "Crazy bastard... Kyoya! help me!" Shota shouted at him to help him get up and take a bath too, "no, go over here yourself." Kyoya didn't bother to help, so Shota slowly crawled towards him and flipped in the tub while sitting on his.."Shota! Get off me!" Shota didn't hear a word but he felt something under his butt. "Kyoya.. move your belt" He looked dazed and didn't know what was going on, but he felt nice and warm. "S-Shota..stop rubbing..!" Shota snapped out and realized he sat ontop of Kyoya's Saber, "Have you finally gotten sober!" Shota didn't want to move but he knew he had to apologize, but he couldn't just apologize with him blushing facing him! Kyota flips him over and pins him against the bathtub "Do you want to do this.. you're blushing like crazy." Shota didn't know what to do, His legs were spreading slowly, he was pent up too. "Well you look at that.. your legs are spreaded and your hard.. Do you want me to help you?" Shota blushed even more and looked away from eye contact "N-No! I don't know why you would make such a stupid request.." Shota didn't want to look at him but he felt something poking his hole gently. "no matter how hard you try to forget it's not going to work, I'll help you out just stay still." Kyoya focused on making him calm, but he's never done this before & neither has Shota. "Alright I'm going to put it in.." Kyoya inserted one finger and rubbing all his insides "W-Wait! NGH~!?" Shota never done this before, he never knew that he would loose his virginity to his enemy.