leave me alone.

Ever since Shota and Kyoya made out its been really hard for Shota, He gets laughed at, bullied, always being guilt tripped.. But the on the other hand, Akito(kyoya's bestfriend) felt bad for Shota, but Akito knew that if he betrays Kyoya, he would do the same thing to him.

"Shota? it's me, Akito. I'm here to apologize in Kyoya's place.." Akito's voice broke down as when he saw Kyoya standing at the door frame. "What? Haha! what do you mean apologize in my place?" Kyoya grinned as when Shota showed up, He freezes and thought for a minute...(POV: how could they be infront of my apartment?)
Shota clenches his hands into a fist of regret. " Shota..." Akito looked at him devastated, Shota looked down looking at his feet and walked back down the stairs. "Shota? what's wrong?" Kyoya walked up to him before he left, he smiled pretending his actions like he cared. "Leave me alone." Shota's voice shook when Kyoya grabbed his hand to stay. "What?" Kyoy'a's smile faded away, he slowly let go of Shota's hand and came confused.
"I said... Let. Go." Shota didn't even look at Kyoya, not even once. Kyoya looked at the floor, putting his hands in a fist. Shota walked away fast as possible because he knew Kyoya would chase after him, "Shota, why are you running away from me now? isn't it a bit sudden.." Shota felt chills going down his spine, as Kyoya's voice gotten deeper, seeming like he was crazy.

"I've always been running away from you, have you not noticed? Every time I tried to avoid you... you always find a way to come to me and do whatever you want with me! Don't you know what "enough" means?" Shota yelling at Kyoya felt different for him, he wanted to say what he had to say to kyoya, but he was to scared too.
"Do you think I'm crazy enough to find a place to find you? I've watched you so many times and you've never noticed me, I've tried so hard to get your attention  UT it never worked because guess what? you had never...looked at me." Kyoya's words were different than so many before, Shota looked at him and smiled a bit, "Maybe if I knew a different way, wouldn't things be different? Kyoya, you know that spreading rumors about me, or having to make out with me doesn't mean you have to do that to make me love you or like you.." Shota walked up to him and caressed his face.
Kyoya's eyes started to water up and put his hands on his face and waist. "Do I have permission to kiss you?" Slowly he leaned in to prepare, "Sure.. I'll allow it." Shota smiled as they both leaned in.