chapter 2/seeing him again

Kc's POV

I put my shoes and graved my bag and Nathans hand and walked him to pre school while I walked to the coffee shop to get s coffee before school as I walked in I was face to face with him and her oh....god....here...we...go.... I snuck passed them thank god and I ordered a coffee to go as I sat down I saw them looking at me I just waited and stared out the window and them the barista screwed me over when he said my name "a coffee for kc Capricorn?" Shit I.thought to myself as I walked to get my coffee I saw johnny right in front of me "kc is that really you?" Johnny asked "yea johnny it is" I said trying to walk away "kc wait its been so long since I seen you last" I bite my lip hoping to god lily dose not come over knowing how their a couple now "well well well little kc not so little anymore " lily said "hi to you two lily" I said "so how dose it feel being the band whore of the relentless?" That's when I lost it I turned them "band whore? You both used me being as young as I was Johnny got me fucking pregnant!" Johnny looked stunned oh Shit I just said I had johnny Faust's kid....."wait I have a kid boy or girl?....." He asked so gently I looked at him with tears in my eyes "a little boy his name is Nathan he acts like you looks like you too..." I said johnny looked down and I saw tears in his eyes "why didn't you tell me kc?.....I could have helped....." I just looked down "I was scared to tell you johnny I was already the band whore.....and being so young I was scared......" I said crying what I never expected  was Johnny's arms around me holding me close why was he doing this? But the moment was ruined by lily "johnny we have to go we have things to do" she said pushing passed me hurting my shoulder johnny looked at me and said "I kept your number I will call you later okay?" He said smiling I smiled and nodded and with that he left what just happened?