Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Any names of places or people that are similar to real-world equivalents are purely coincidental. This story is meant for entertainment/leisure reading purposes, and it is not meant to offend any person, gender, ethnicity, company, or group. With that being said, let's all keep it friendly as this is a place where anyone can come to read and relax. Let's all be respectful, considerate, and kind to each other, and please, refrain from leaving negative comments that serve to bully, insult, or undermine - whether those are directed at the author or any reader. Let's keep the energy positive, and if there are disagreements, we can discuss it in a constructive manner without the use of negatory undertones. 

With that being said, this is my first BG romance-themed story. I decided to give the whole cliched romance trope a whack since I do love me a good stereotype. The aim was to see how best I could tackle some of those overused tropes with my own spin on it while incorporating as many of those stereotypical elements we love to hate and hate to love. So, enjoy my stereotypical novel, and I hope you at least love some of the characters just a tiny bit. I do have my biases in this story, I will not lie.  

Anyway, happy reading, and please don't be afraid to comment away!

Cover art was created used Canva.

Copyright 2022.

Hybrid Out!