5.books and crashing dates

Liv pilled into the jeep with 3 other boys as she got in the front seat she took the aux before anyone could get it to use, as she turned on her playlist the car started booming baby they all screamed the lyrics on the top of their lungs while they force on the beach in the dark soon they got into town and parked the car.

——————————————————
They walked to the book store and gave laurel and Susannah hugs and sat on a couch and drank Chardonnay while Conrad talked to a guy about sailing because laurel made him. When he came and sat back down liv had had like 8 cups of the drink and she was getting a little drunk so she said that they should go buy weed but they're dealer got arrested last summer so they went to the drive in because liv forgot that's where belly was going to be and when they got there they where right next to belly and she was about to kiss a guy but he got out of the car to get a drink for her. As soon as he was pretty far away belly got out of the car and yelled at everybody there and she looked directly at liv the whole time like it was meant for her. Liv drunk as she was realized that they should leave so she said that the needed to just go and they left and went to the house to chill when liv got back in from smoking some she heard belly arguing with Conrad about them showing up. "Belly you need to grow up we were there for like 2 minutes and we all know that you guys probably made out when we left anyways" Liv said angrily belly just looked at both of them and said "why don't you guys both go smoke some more weed" and Conrad just blankly looked at her and said "why don't you go look in the mirror some more" and he turned around and walked liv to his room. Immediately liv started crying and she didn't know why, maybe it was the fact that her childhood best friend wanted nothing to do with her because she was famous or maybe it was that she missed her mom so much even though she was coming the next day but all she knew was she couldn't stop and Conrad just layed there with her while she cried her head on his chest. Soon she felt everything go dark and she woke up it her bed with her head on a sleeping Conrad's chest. She could feel the dried teary mascara on her face from the night before, she slowly got up trying to not wake up conrad and she took off her makeup in his bathroom and kissed his forehead before sneaking out of his window to go back to her house. She decided to do a post for the night before even though it was so shitty.
——————————————————
Liv.Robinson
📍the krusty krab

Robinson 📍the krusty krab

Last Friday Night!

Last Friday Night!

❤️7.9 mil 💬8.7k
View all comments
——————————————————