7.happy birthday

Liv was woken up by Jeremiah trying to sneak in her window to surprise her when he realized she got woken up he screamed at her "HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY LIVVY" "JERE! THX! Let me get dressed and then ill come to the house!" "What if I wait here?" He said jokingly she rolled her eyes and made sure he knew to stay out of her bathroom. And then she grabbed her outfit a pink bikini top and overalls she grabbed her jewelry and did her hair and makeup. Then her and Jere walked over to her house and everyone hugged her and they sat down for breakfast she had a fruit salad and her Minnie Mouse pancakes that her mom always made her.

Then they decided to open presents before her and Jere went to get Amanda. First she opened her moms gift it was a Louis Vuitton bag that she had wanted for months then Susannah got her a pearl necklace and Connie gave her a infinity necklace. Then Steven got her a big sweatshirt and Jere got her Taylor swift tickets and belly got her Taylor's new album.

She decided that she was going to put on her pearls and get Amanda when they go to the train station liv saw Amanda with big bags and balloons and they both ran to each other screaming because they were so happy. Once they got her bags packed liv and Amanda asked jere to take them for ice cream and when he said no liv had to play the its my birthday card and he gave in and took them my the best ice cream place ever! Then liv opened her present from Amanda a new bikini and a pack of her favorite drink! When they got back to the house liv and Amanda go in the pool and where talking when the decided to play chicken belly came out to and decided to sit out because there wasn't enough people liv called dibs on jere and Amanda rolled her eyes about getting Steven. Then the boys went under water and the girls got on their shoulders "Ugh Steven why are you shoulders so slippery?" She asked. "Maybe it's all that oil you put on your legs." He smirked as he responded. "Or maybe if you had some hair on your chest I wouldn't be sliding all over!" They all laughed while belly put her feet into the pool. Amanda pushed liv but her and jere had never lost. So they did they're special pull step push and Amanda went falling into the water! Liv and Jere cheered and Conrad and Nicole came into the backyard and Nicole said "happy birthday liv! Are you guys playing chicken?" "Thanks Nicole! And yeah we are playing chicken by the way this is my friend Amanda from home, she's spending the weekend!" Liv said and Amanda said "hey I'm Amanda." Then belly jumped into the water and asked if we wanted to play a real game liv and Amanda decided to go shopping and come back for dinner later.

After they went shopping they came back for a midsommar themed dinner and then they got ready for a party at Nicole's. The two went to livs house to get ready liv wore a orange dress and white converse. Then she got into the boys car and they left.