Prologue

Rachel is one of the Wheeler/Tozier triplets.

She is a member of the Losers Club and the girlfriend of Bill Denbrough, the leader of the group, Big Bill.

She is the sister of Richie "Trashmouth" Tozier/Wheeler, Mike "Frogface" Tozier/Wheeler, and Nancy "Princess" Tozier/Wheeler.

She is better known in school as Rachel "the bitch" Tozier/Wheeler but her friends call her Chel and her mother called her "the worst mistake of my life".

She prefers Chel. 

She and Richie didn't get along with their "perfect" family, her father Ted ignored them and usually stayed drinking in front of the television most of the time.

Her mother only wanted Mike, Nancy and Holy, Rachel and Richie weren't planned so Karen treated them like two pieces of shit who didn't deserve to live, she took it upon herself to keep Holy away from them when she was born. 

Nancy saw them as two irresponsible children who would end up in jail or on the street begging for money, anyway she only cared about her studies, her boyfriend Jonathan and from time to time Mike.

It used to be Richie, Mike and Rachel against the world, but Mike drifted away from them over the years, as new friends began to arrive and his mother's hatred of Rachel and Richie began to worsen.

Rachel didn't give a shit about her family, she had Richie and the losers, she couldn't ask for anything better than that.

After defeating IT, the losers club did not separate again, Beverly, Stanley and Eddie (already 18 years old) moved together in an apartment to get away from their parents and Richie and Rachel spent almost all the time there.

But they did not want to leave home, despite the fact that their family treated them badly and they were constantly insulted and in worse cases beaten, they did not want to leave just yet.

What happens when the two most dangerous monsters find each other and start terrorizing the town again? Will the Tozier/Wheeler siblings be united again? Will the loser club gain new members? Or will the Party?

Keep reading and you will find out.