Ch-1 (JoyceMaegens)

"We're all really rotting,
praise god. Pray for me. Pray."

-JoyceMaegens

We're gonna talk about Joyce or Joy first.

She's the most active family member.

JoyceMaegens is the main character or protagonist in the story. She is a well-known member of the family.
She invite strangers or friends to small tea parties which is in her or family house.

Her family members would sometimes say that she would act weird.

She have a secret room which is the attic. If you find a key, and unlock it. You'll find dead bodies and a note. (I will not read the notes, and what it said since I'm not great at remembering.)

Which means that Joyce is a murderer, or something else related to that. She would act weird whenever someone ask her what's in the attic, or something.

She use to work on some project somewhere, which is next to a garbage thing (I don't even know what's call). There's use to be toys inside it until it got lock up. The toys may be belong to May.

May and Joyce use to share rooms until May died.

May was killed by Joyce. Reasons may be- May figured out what was in the attic.

Joy is 16 Years Old. She believe that she'll become a lawyer in the future someday.

She may have been controlled by some demon, or not. Peter once said she seem possessed after figuring out the puzzles.

The thing behind the house may be her victims, or not. And they're trying to get revenge, and are enemies. But it's just my theories.