Intro and Explanation

Hey, hey, hey. ALPHASWIRL here, in case you hadn't wrapped your head around it, I WILL be retelling every single detentionaire episode(mostly) in the eyes of my OC Skye Blue. For the record, I'm Male but I wanted to make my OC female in order to have her function as a love interest for Lee.

This a series of retold detentionaire episodes featuring my OC'S Skye Blue, Jayden Jones and Christina Keane in the main series canon.

Original characters explanation:
Skye Blue

Skye is a lone wolf of a girl, which fits her history as she lives alone with her Mother. She serves as the eyes of the plot and most of the story is retold in her perspective, however, there are scenes without her in it. She has no specific clique in A Nigma but she's also not an Outcast, prior to the events of this series, the students referred to her as "The invisible girl"

Appearance:
Skye is a girl of average height and weight, although she is a little bit chubby. She has bright blue eyes and irredescent bright silver hair that seems to change shade in every angle. She also has a magical standout blue strand of hair. GET THE CLICHE NAME PUN.

Jay Jones:
Jay is basically what happens when you don't want the character that represents you to be the centre of attention. Well, that's exactly why he's here, you'll see more of him later.

Jay is mostly meant to be what I would be like if I was in detentionaire, he's my personal OC.

I wont majorly change any plot points or characters personalities, I'll have the first episode up by next week, GO DETENTIONAIRE!