Bliktzktreig Bop'd

"I don't wanna, take the heat so now I've gotta, go it solo. I don't wanna, do the time so now I gotta, take what's mine whoa. Ba, ba, ba ba ba ba! Walking the fine-line keepin' control. Deep in the cut, ready to roll. Are you friend or are you foe? Ba, ba, ba ba ba ba! Now I gottta, go it Solo!"

Skye opened one of her eyes lightly, then shut them again, she wasn't ready to expose herself to the world yet. Just then her mother walked in.

"Skye, wake up! You don't want to over sleep on your first day of tenth grade."

"UGH" Skye groaned loudly and reluctantly emerged from her comfortable paradise.

Although her mother Bernadette Blue could be rather pushy sometimes, Skye knows deep down that she only wants the best for her. After all, Skye holds her family members very dear, especially after......the incident. Skye quickly changed tone and clumsily scuttered to the bathroom. She washed her face and before she knew it, she was in her wardrobe.

"What to wear, what to wear." Although she has a small wardrobe, Skye somehow manages to be surprisingly picky in terms of clothing. She eventually went with a blue and white parka hoodie, (slightly poofy to compromise her chubby appearance.)

As for bottom clothing, she wasn't sure if she wanted too much blue in her appearance so she ultimately went with
black leggings and white/pink sneakers. She then grabbed her amulet hanging from her coat hanger, got her stuff and hurried downstairs.

Skye walked to school as she enjoys walking over sitting in the streetcar. She then suddenly froze and sighed loudly.

"You can do this Skye, you're the invisible girl, nobody will notice you."

She walked into the school and things were going well, until she heard a familiar obnoxious voice from behind her.

"Hey, hey, hey, it's me, Jay!" Skye looked behind her to see a boy, he was short with short brown hair and dark skin. He wore a cap that didn't really fit him and a yellow hoodie.

"Ugh, Jay, would you please, I'm trying to keep a low profile."

Jay looked at her with question
"Are you seriously trying to go another year as the invisible girl captain? That look is so cooked, it's about time you join a group like me"

Jay had recently joined the hip-hop obsessed clique and he's gotten to know them pretty well too.

"Here, Jay groups just...aren't my thing, I'm a...."

"Lone wolf." Jay finished her sentence. "Not the first time I've heard that, captain. Either way, good luck on your first day."

Skye didn't reply, but she smiled. Although she had no romantic interest in Jay, or vice-versa, they had been friends since the third grade and they weren't going to stop now, no matter how annoying Jay may be. Skye eventually hurried over to her first class.

9:10 AM (first period)
Skye sat silent for the start of the class and before she knew it, the news came on.

"Ugh, great!"

Skye hated school news and besides Stepak, she wasn't very fond of the team either. Chaz Moneranian was obnoxious, self-centred and rude. And something about Tina Kwee just rubbed her the wrong way, she has never gotten a chance to see Tina's true colors but she's sure they are as foul as she implies.

"Welcome back to A. Nigma high students. To the first day of a new school year, I'm, I'm....." Tina suddenly became nervous.

Chaz interrupted her " She's Tina Kwee and I'm Chaz Moneranian and I'm your school news team."