Skate Or Die

I don't wanna, take the heat so now I've gotta, go it solo. I don't wanna, do the time so now I gotta, take what's mine whoa. Ba, ba, ba ba ba ba! Walking the fine-line keepin' control. Deep in the cut, ready to roll. Are you friend or are you foe? Ba, ba, ba ba ba ba! Now I gottta, go it Solo!"

"At 4:15, Detention gets out.

But I'm at the other side of school, luckily my co-pilot Biffy has it all under control, well sort of."

"Barrage is on the map, I'm not sure where he is but I'm pretty sure he got the message."

"Ahhh, forget the prank, I think I hear.....Barrage?"

Lee Holger and Skye all hide and Barrage comes in and scans the place.

"Well, what do we have here?"

Hours earlier

The news was on.

"I'm Tina Kwee and this is...."

Chaz Moneranian and we are your school news.....well mostly me, not so much we."

"And these are our top stories." Tina said angrily.

Holger, Lee and Skye all had the first class together. And something caught Lee's attention.

"Um, Holger. Intense much?" Holger than turned to Lee. Skye looked too, it was clear that Holger knew nothing about how to use a pen, she found it funny.

"Me no more pencil break. With new alpha turbo mach pen...see?" However, within seconds, Holger's pen splats and ink Converges all over his face. The entire class including Lee bursts into laughter, besides Skye.

Skye was still thinking about her amulet. She looks up to the screen to see Tina and Chaz fighting like an old-married couple again and just turned her attention back to her amulet.

As class ends, the duo exit the class and just then, Camillio comes up behind them.

"YO! Am I talking to the new hombre of the week or what?"

They have a short conversation about student of the week before they part and Lee heads over to detention.

Meanwhile, Skye is talking with Christina.

"So, your amulet got taken?"

"Yes, and I don't know how I can find it."

"Well....."

Just then the Tazzelwurm exits a locker and drops a small device on Skye's head.

"OW"
Before anything else could happen, two hazmats showed up and chased it away.

"Hey," Christina said "This looks like a tracking device."

"Hmmmmm, I'll see you later Chrissy."

"Wait, where are you........ugh! I so hate it when she does that."

She then stops and sees someone.....familiar, its Zed, the guy who knocked her into the locker on the first day, oh she was sooo.....just then, someone approached, its was Lee!

"Yo, prankmaster, you gonna send us another email or what?" Zed asked.

"Yeah" another spoke up "whatcha have planned for this week huh."

Lee looked completely and utterly confused, and Skye would be lying if she said she wasn't just as the two tried to go after the skaters, Brandy showed up.

"Leeping" she said as she pinned a badge on his chest. Brandy wanted Lee's help to promote Kimmie as student of the week she said so while eyeing Skye every so often. Luckily, Cam showed up and took care of everything.