True loves kiss

Seeing as Killian and Mary-Margret were the only ones conscious, they seemed to be bonding and getting along quite well. Killian had shared his past story about Milah and Mary-Margret told him the story of Prince Charming and herself, and how they had to give up Emma to save their Kingdom.

They had finally reached where Neal should be and to the looks of it, it wasn't very impressive.

Killian stared at it with a disgusted look on his face. "Your daughters true love lives here?" it looked as though it was an old shed in the middle of the forest. it had random bits and pieces hanging off the side such as old broken dream-catchers, dirty feathers and an old bag used for a bin. The entire thing looked like a bin.

"It may not be much but he's had a hard life." Mary-Margret said trying to sound sympathetic.

"His farther's the bloody dark one. he could live in a castle if he wanted."

Mary-Margret was about to answer when when Neal came out of the shed. "Oh, hey snow wha"...his eyes suddenly glued on Emma's body.

Killian spotted what looked like an old deck chair and placed Emma on it. he tried to make her as comfy as possible until he was shoved out of the way by Neal.

"What happened? Who did this?" He asked.

"It's a sleeping curse." Mary-Margret explained. "We don't know who did this but your farther suggested we come to you for help."

"Me? What can I do?" It took him a while but Mary-Margret and Killian waited for him to figure it out himself. "True loves kiss, of corse!"

Without a moment to lose Neal plunged his lips into Emma's and Killian turned away, for this was not something he wanted to see. Neal seemed to take his time with the kiss as if he were trying to prove something, but finally he released her from their kiss and opened his eyes expecting her to wake up.

Mary-Margret leaned in to get a look at Emma. Nothing was happening. Judging by the silence Killian thought it was safe to turn around.

"I don't understand." Neal panicked. "why didn't it work?"

It was obvious. Neal wasn't her true love and all three of them new it. Killian tried to resist the smirk appearing on his face but count help it, the look on Neal's face when his true loves kiss didn't work nearly put him in tears. And Killian liked it.