Special memories

Emma and Killian walked hand in hand towards the castle doors when Rumplestiltskin appeared in front of them. "Ah ah ah! Don't forget about our little deal dearie!"

Emma's brow furrowed realising she had missed quite a lot in her absence. "What deal?" Her voice was far more panicky and high pitched that she had hoped. "What do you want?" She asked.

"Ah yes...you weren't conscious for that part were you!"

She tilted her head and crossed her arms not looking amused.

It's nothing Swan, really!" Killian interrupted, trying to stop rumple from telling her their part of the deal as he new she would object. "Why don't you wait outside with Mary-Margaret while I handle this.

She had just let him in, accepted her feelings for him and found out he was her true love and he was already keeping secrets from her! No way was she having any of that! "Not a chance in hell." she wasn't going anywhere without him, after waking him from the curse she had this feeling inside her...like if she left his side it would be painful. but she wasn't quite ready to admit that just yet, especially not to him with his cocky jokes.

"You made a deal and now we're going to hold up our end of the bargain."

...Our. that's new!

Killian rapped his arm around her and rested his hook on her hip. He smirked to himself as he realised a shiver shot through her body at his touch.

Rumple leaned in closer to Emma until she no longer felt comfortable. "Your part of the deal dearie...is to take me to Storybrooke with you." he whispered.

Emma just stared at him confused. Why did he want to go to Storybrooke? It doesn't matter anyway, it wouldn't be safe for Henry, or anyone for that matter.

She moved closer to him to show she was in control and that she wasn't afraid of him. "There's no way I'm letting you anywhere near my town." she whispered back.

He scrunched up his nose and his golden cheeks were now red with anger. With one lift of a hand, Killian's body suddenly stiffened as he rapped his hands around his neck and was gasping for breath. All he managed to spit out was "Swan. Run."

Emma felt like her insides were being twisted. Finally letting her walls down for him and now watching him gasp for air. "No. Please. Stop!"

Without removing his spell, Rumple turned to Emma with a big grin on his face. "And why would I do that?"

Emma new he would only cause trouble back in Storybrooke, but she was sheriff was she not? She could handle anything he had planned. whatever it was she had to stop him! "Okay, okay! You can come with us just please don't hurt him. Her eyes stretched wider as she waited for him to release Killian.

He waited a couple more seconds just to prove a point and finally let go of the spell around Killian's neck.

He nearly collapsed to the ground when Emma held him back up. he gave her a look reassuring her that he was okay. "Mary-Margaret is probably wondering what's taking so long. I'll go and wait with her." He left still breathing heavily.

Emma turned back to rumple giving him a was-that-really-necessary look. "look I agreed to let you come to Storybrooke with us but I want to alter the deal a bit."

"That's not what I do-"

"Look.." Emma interrupted. "You almost killed my... you almost killed Killian!" Her cheeks flushed red. "I think I deserve it."

"Fine. what do you want?" He said still not sounding convinced.

"I want you to promise to never hurt Killian or my family. EVER." she added.

"Fine, is that all?" He look impatient.

"No. I want proof!"

He had a look on his face as if he were planning something, but it suddenly vanished. "Here, drink this." he handed her a small bottle.

She lifted and eyebrow at him, asking what it was.

"It's a potion. if you drink it you and everyone you care for cannot be harmed by me."

Straight away she pulled the cork off the funny shaped bottle and held it against her lips having second thoughts.

In the corner of her eye she could see Mary-Margaret and Killian walking towards her. Reminding her that this was to protect them, she downed the whole thing in one gulp.

Killian straight away new what it was she was drinking and began sprinting towards her. "Emma. No!"

Her eye sight became dizzy and she could no longer feel her legs. The last thing she felt was two arms holding her entire wait. Although she didn't feel scared or panicked. In fact she felt rather comfortable in those two warm arms around her.

********
Sorry this chapter took so long!
Exams and revision got in the way!! I know this chapter moved on rather quickly but this is sort of a second story in the fanfiction.
Please comment if you like it or if you have any suggestions! It means a lot!