3.

Tw: cussing

Just a quick reminder you can give me some requests on what to put into the story! I'll give credit if you want me to :)

○●○●○

When you finished breakfast, Dottore showed you around the house. In the backyard there was a beautiful river shining under the bright sun.

Of course Dottore set some boundaries.

"No running away, no doing chores, no going into my lab and lastly, no going somewhere without me." You couldn't belive this. What were you supposed to do!?

"Can I even breathe?" He didn't look amused by your comment as he just continued walking. "What am I gonna do then?" He quickly span on his heels, facing towards you now and grinning like he wanted for you to ask this soon. "Glad you asked! Follow me, darling!" He turned around again and lead you to some door.

He opened it and it was just an office. "Uhm? Am I supposed to clean it?" You were really confused by him just showing you an office. "No, silly. You'll be my personal assistant!" He smiled wildey, eyes glowing with excitement. "What!? No! I'm not gonna work for you!" You tried rejecting the offer but Dottore just reached out to the inside of his jacket, where he kept his needles.

When yiu realized what he's going for you apologized. "Okay, sorry! I'll work for you..." He smiled again at your words and pushed the door more open, signaling you to go in.

You hated the fact he could easily manipulate you, now that he knows your weak spot.

You walk in the office. It wasn't bad. Again nice decorations and the gold details everywhere.

"Soooo? You like it?" You sat down on the chair. It was comfy and could spin. "Yeah, I suppose it's nice." He looked pleased by your answer. "So what now?" You span in the chair. "Ah! Right, give me a minute." He walked out the room not letting you answer.

He came back with a pile of papers, walked over to you and trapped the pile of papers on the table, in front of you.

"When you finish that, tell me to give you more!" He smiled at you like nothing is wrong. You eyes widened, jaw dropped. "What!?" He flinched the way your voice raised at him.

Never has anyone had the guts to talk back, not to mention, raise their voice at him. He was shocked.

He walked around the table, towards you and leaned against the chair, one arm caging you at the left, the other one at the right. You raised your head to look at him. He leaned closer, noses almost touching. Whenever you dropped further down into the chair, he followed your action.

"Listen here." His voice was soo dark and deep now, also you could swear his eyes became darker too. "Raise your fucking voice at me again and you'll get punished. Don't make me regret keeping you alive." You gulp.

That's hot 😣

He was serious now, much scarier too. He was really close to your face. You could feel your face heating up slightly, become a shade of red. Your heart was beating soo loud you could hear it, you hoped he can't hear it tho.

"Am I fucking clear?" He gripped your jaw pulling you even closer. If his mask wasn't there you would probably already kiss.

Before you could answer, the door was pushed open aggressively. The both of you shot your heads to the door, just to see a tall figure. The 11th Fatui Harbinger, Tartaglia codename Childe.