32 (Earings)

Author pov

"Jin! Jin baby don't run in the mall." Jimin was running after Jin who was running everywhere recklessly. Jungkook who was behind them chuckled. Jin always made them to chase him till they have no breathe or he falls.
"You child stop run-"
"Look!" Jin said and pointed to pair of earings.
"Bitipul!" He said and giggled.
"Me want!" He said and jumped.
"My baby wants earings?" Jungkook asked and held Jin in his arms. Jin quickly nodded looking at the earings with sparkling eyes. They were two butterflies along with a necklace like it.

"Baby your ears are not-"
"We will buy them!" Jungkook looked at Jimin who entered the shop.
"Yeahhhh! Appa buy!" Jin said and clapped his hands. On the other hand Jungkook was shocked by Jimin's reaction. Jimin is always the one who stops him from buying whatever Jin's want but now! The reality snapped him.

"I used to love earings! I have a collection of them." Jin said as looked at the earings in the shop.
"Used to?" Jin smiled.
"It means you no longer like them?" Jin chuckled.
"I don't know!"
"Our likes and dislikes change!"
"Let's say people change them!" Jungkook looked at Jin. There was something bitter in Jin's words.
"You must show your collections to me professor." Jin chuckled and nodded.
"Sure!"

Later that night when they went to Jin's place he went to the old trunk he had for his private things and brought the earings.
"They're awesome!" Jin gave a weak smile. Jungkook then took one of them which was long and a moon at the bottom.
"This is so beautiful!" Jin swallowed.
"I am going to make us something!" Jungkook gave his bunny smile.
"I'll come and help you!" He brought the earings near to see tehm better when saw a red strain on one of them.
"Why it is like this? What is-"
"That's.....blood!" Jin turned to him and smiled.
"My ear got cut with that. I stitched it then."

"I'm sorry! That must hav ebeen painful! What happened?" Jin swallowed.
"Someone.....took.....it from my ears." Jungkook narrowed his eyes.
"Someone?" Jin smiled.
"It was a row! Between me and.....someone. He did it accidantly!" He said and wiped his tears. With the tears in Jin's eyes Jungkook could say it was not accidental but didn't want to make Jin sad. He put the earings back and went to Jin. He took the knife from Jin and hugged him from behind.

"I'll help you!" He said making Jin to smile.
"Thank you!" Jin looked at him.
"For everything!"

"Daddy! Daddy! Look look!" Jungkook looked at Jin who was placing the earings on his face.
"Bitipul!" Jungkook chucklef and shook his heas.
"These are for your ears." Jimin said and held him and put him in his stroller.

Jimin knew how much Jin loved earings but a day Jin came with his ears bandaged. He could remember the day Jin was very happy cause Taehyung has bought him earings but that day Jin was like a walking dead person cause Taehyung had done this to his ears.

"Tae look at my earing! Aren't they-ahhhhhhh!" Jin put his hand on his face as Taehyung slapped him.
"Can you stop wasting our money?" He said and pushed Jin and began hitting him constantly.
"Huh? Huh? DON'T YOU HAVE AN ANSWER? YOU BOTCH JUST KNOW WASTING! WASTING WASTING AN-"
"AHHHHHH!" Jin gasped as saw the earing on the ground. He put his hand on his ear. Taehyung's eyes widened as saw the blood on Jin's hand.

"WHAT DID YOU DOOO?" Jisoo ran over Jin who was looking at the earing on the ground.
"I....I didn't want to do it! Ut is his fault he gets an injury when even we touch him slight-"
"Shut up Taehyung!" Jin said with a serious tone.
"We must take you to a hospital come on!" Jisoo said and gave a stern look to Taehyung.

Jin told him he had a row with Taehyung and he accidantly did that but he knew Taehyung well. He sighed and looked around the mall.

"This mall hasn't changed!"
"You used to come here?" He smiled.
"With Jin!"
"Yeah?" Jin said and looked at Jimin.
"I am not talking about you!" Jimin said and chuckled.

"We used to come here. Here has a cafè upstairs. Can we go there?"
"Sure!"

Taehyung pov

"It is like a dream has came true! He is really good at mount climbing and a good match with me. I am weak and cannot go very up. But he helps me through it! Whenever we go camping he will do everything like I'm a prince." He said and smiled boldly.
"It feels really good. Really good! That someone treats you the way you love. That likes the same things you do respects your likes and dislikes and shows care for you but....." He stopped and swallowed.

"I'm afraid!" He looked at the camera.
"Everyone leaves me alone after some time. Even my own familly threw me out!" His tears started falling. I shook my head.
"No Jin!"
"What if he leaves me just like others?" His tears were coming down his cheeks more and more.
"My heart has scattered in the littlest pieces....there is nothing to get more broken. If he leaves me too I will die." He wiped his tears.

"Is it me? Taehyung always says I'm a mood ruiner. Someone who makes things suck. Ruin whatever exists and bother everyone. What if Jungkook finds these in me as well? Why am I this alone?" His phone began ringing and he quickly answered.

"Hey!"
"No I'm....I'm fine just have....woken up from asleep." He cleared his throat.
"No! Do you have somewhere in mind?" He smiled boldly.
"The sea?" He giggled making me to touch the screen.
"I love that!" He then hung up the phone and looked at teh screen.

"I have to go and get ready! Byeeee!" He looked really happy in the videos after seeing Jungkook!
"Where is he now?" I didn't have the time to see him as he aas not there when Jin was deas and mom got ill that time and we came back after we burried him. I looked at Jin who was smiling to the camera.
"You have the most beautiful smile!"

Jimin pov

I smiled to Jin who had a tight lip smile looking out the window. He has the most beautiful smile.
"You like it here?" He looked at me.
"Tavel bitipul!" I chuckled.
"Here is Seoul!" He started playing with his fingers.
"Se....selu!" I chuckled and he giggled.
"Alright here our order." I looked at Jungkook.

"Pida pida!" Jin said excited and jumped in his place.
"You cannot have this one. This is your fo-"
"Nooooo!"
"Jin you cannot have peperoni it is hot. Daddy brought you soup!" He pouted and turned his face another way.
"Jin!" He didn't answer to Jungkook.
"You are very well aware of my weakness huh?"
"Let him be like this he knows we will approach him when he doesn't speak it is why he is doing this!" Jungkook chuckled and shook his head.
"You are too much for your age." I took a slice of pizza and ate. It brought old memories back.

"It is like past!" I smiled.
"I can remember the very first time we ate here together." I looked outside.
"We used to sit at this table! It was our favourite place."
"Why are you going everywhere you were with him? I mean it is hard for me whenever I cross places I was with him but you wanna be in those places." I sighed.
"Everytime I try to make new memories there to fill Jin's memories in my mind and clear them but then.....they are remained!" I smiled.
"But now with our Jin I think I am making new memories in those places!" I looked at him who was thinking.

"You must give it a try!" He chuckled.
"Maybe-"
"Oh! Oh!" I looked at Jin who was coughing with a slice of pizza in his hand.
"Jin!"
"Hot!" He said making faces.
"I told you not to eat this. Just look at-Jin!" I got shocked as he again took a bite. His eyes were teary cause the food was hot but he was not stepping back.
"Dedises! Oh hot!" He said and drank some juice making us to laugh.

Heyyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉