Not what she seems

You jump awake and take a breather. Were you dreaming that encounter? No- wait, where are you?

"Hello handsome." A familiar voice comes up and knocks you back to your senses... You're in a basement. "Uh... Who are you?? Why am I here?!" You tremble into a corner and frantically look around until you spot her. Love. "Eat this first, and i'll explain everything." She hands you a plate of lasagna and without second thought, you sit on the floor and begin to eat slowly. Love watches you in awe.. You're eating her cooking.

"I had my eye on you for so long." She sits down across from you and rests her head on her hand. "I understand if you feel nervous, I would be too if I was fucking randomly kidnapped." She chuckled.

Kidnapped?

You quickly look up at her and try to process what she just said... What was in that drink? "You... Kidnapped me?" Her smile goes from happy to reassuring "Not exactly... I just took you... Home." You can't help but just stare into her beautiful eyes. You can see how much she loves and cares for you. "I've been planning this for so long. I did so much for you because.. Truth is, I just fucking need you." Love places her hand on your cheek, caressing your hair with the other. "I need you badly."